Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New car - what's this orange sticker?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

My buddy just collected his new M3P today. He curbed the tyre within 30 minutes so that must be a record.

Anyway, I was showing him the frunk and I noticed this label near the washer bottle filler - it seems to indicate a tool has been left inside - is that what it is?

Thanks

Attachments

• Tesla orange label.jpg
    Tesla orange label.jpg
    1,017.1 KB · Views: 770
Hi

My buddy just collected his new M3P today. He curbed the tyre within 30 minutes so that must be a record.

Anyway, I was showing him the frunk and I noticed this label near the washer bottle filler - it seems to indicate a tool has been left inside - is that what it is?

Thanks

Pretty sure it's a label advising that it's a high voltage wire attached to it, yours will just be tucked inside the access panel :)

• Informative
Reactions: AnthonyLR
Definitely worth getting used to popping the access panel off/on and knowing where to go for battery connection, checking air intake vent for HVAC, watching out for general crap in there that needs cleaning out etc.

I still find it bonkers that you pop that panel off and try really hard to find something mechanical, but it’s a real struggle !

WOT NO ENGINE