Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New car with bad GPS antenna

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, you can not (if thats actually a serious question about trying to return a vehicle and exchange it because of a minor bad part).
I am new to Tesla. I thought GPS is a critically important part of Tesla Auto Pilot. Yes, you are right. Since this is still a fixable part, I cannot return it. Just need to wait for about 1.5 weeks to have the antenna replaced for this brand new car.

I am new to Tesla. I thought GPS is a critically important part of Tesla Auto Pilot. Yes, you are right. Since this is still a fixable part, I cannot return it. Just need to wait for about 1.5 weeks to have the antenna replaced for this brand new car.

It is an important part, and you may be new to tesla, but unless this is your first car purchase ever (new or used), you would know that, in general, thinking that you would exchange a car as if it were an article of clothing you had discovered a loose stitch on or something, is not something that happens.