Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New: Carpet Version Of 3d Maxpider Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EBD1C725-2BF5-4D7E-B013-E20B91094DA5.jpeg
9C180DCE-1AAB-4EDC-BD5E-2D4A9B7A84F1.jpeg

Just received my set today. I do not have the all weather Maxpiders. Comparing them to the stock carpet mats, these are a disappointment. Pile is VERY thin and not soft at all. Still debating on whether to keep them or not.

First feedback I’ve seen on the plushness of the pile. The pics you posted sure do look good though. If they look like the pics do IRL than I’ll be happy. IMO the longer pile of the stock mats shows wear to easily. The rubber versions look to be similar to what the heel area is made of in the carpet version. Mine are schedule to arrive tomorrow. Will post pics and feedback this weekend.

First feedback I’ve seen on the plushness of the pile. The pics you posted sure do look good though. If they look like the pics do IRL than I’ll be happy. IMO the longer pile of the stock mats shows wear to easily. The rubber versions look to be similar to what the heel area is made of in the carpet version. Mine are schedule to arrive tomorrow. Will post pics and feedback this weekend.

Keep us posted. I would not even call it carpeting...more like Astro turf.

Since I can’t do a titanium Apple Watch review, I picked up my mats from ups and took some pics and swapped out my rubber 3D mats lol.

The pile is thin as previous mentioned. It’s no where near plush. I’d say it’s similar to the carpet that’s lining the bottom floor board and kick panels. BUT it doesn’t bother me and wouldn't be a reason to not buy it. I’m not walking barefoot on them, makes no difference when sitting in the seats and I’m not feeling them with my hands either. The rubber version doesn’t look bad...but the carpet has a more traditional carpet look, is darker and looks a bit more classier? I’m hoping it’ll have better wear/durability than the stock mats. My stock mats weren’t in very long and already started to show wear in the heel area by the pedals. These will also offer superior spill/dirt protection...with the high lips/edges. They would work in the winter but I personally wouldn’t use them if you’re dealing with snow, salt etc.. My plan is to use these for spring/summer/fall and the rubber versions for winter. Or just keep the rubber in the back year round...to better hold up with the mess my daughters make lol. For those that have the carpet and wonder what the rubber version is like....it’s exactly like the rubber in the heel padding area.

6D0CE5EC-6D9E-4B03-917E-EC6E31AFE10E.jpeg
9E8AF3DC-C7D1-4A1E-9A22-675F8B89BF61.jpeg
6D70933A-85D7-4B69-9A82-B6EB82DCCF5C.jpeg
B3B9C4B0-5A19-4A3E-9774-9065EDE54F7A.jpeg

what about frunk and trunk liners???

You asked, we listened! Many of you already have our 3D MAXpider rubber floor mats, which are now the top selling Model 3 floor mat out there. We have over 450 reviews on these from verified Model 3 owners... with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5!

But a lot of people asked us if we could sell a carpet version of this mat.

I'm excited to announce that the carpet version is out of production and testing, and we're gearing up for our first bulk order.

This is the ONLY carpet mat set with raised edges to help contain spills & messes.

Click here to pre-order - we're offering a 10% discount on this set right now.

We're finalizing the ship date but we fully expect to ship the first batch within 60 days.

We thank everyone at TMC for their continued support!

L1TL00002209_v1_20151104_front.jpg

If you have any questions on this set, please let us know!

This carpet set is everything you love about the rubber liner set... except in carpet form!

It's made with highly durable looped polyster, so even though it's carpet, it's still easy to clean.

We've sold these carpet liners for other vehicles for many years. So there's no question as to the long-term durability... this is simply a new fitment on an established product.

One more note... the set we have pictured is the Model S set which are very similar [but not the same]. We'll update with the Model 3 photos soon!

Anyone who has been using the carpeted version of these for some time, how are they holding up over months of use?

I've had the rubber version for over a year and they are holding up very well, but I think I would prefer this "classier" carpet look during the dryer parts of the year.

Thanks for any feedback about the durability of the carpet version.

Anyone who has been using the carpeted version of these for some time, how are they holding up over months of use?

I've had the rubber version for over a year and they are holding up very well, but I think I would prefer this "classier" carpet look during the dryer parts of the year.

Thanks for any feedback about the durability of the carpet version.

I only had mine on for 2-3 months before I swapped back to the rubber version for the winter months. So far they have been holding up great.

Reactions: Mysta