Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New cars (after August) no longer come with a frunk mat?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@outdoors why u disagree?

Your usage of the word is not appropriate on the context. I think we all know people with disabilities. Usage of that word went out in the late 80's or early 90's. Maybe you missed the memo.

Spread the word to end the word | Special Olympics Northern California

Today the r-word has become a common word used by society as an insult for someone or something stupid. For example, you might hear someone say, “That is so retarded” or “Don’t be such a retard.” When used in this way, the r-word can apply to anyone or anything, and is not specific to someone with a disability. But, even when the r-word is not said to harm someone with a disability, it is hurtful.

My rationale was forthcoming. Your mention in a post moved it to the top of my list.

I bet they have an internal game "what else can we remove from the model 3 and still get away with it"

For sure they're all having a good laugh when anyone buys FSD...

For the most part I like the a la carte model for upgrades. But not for "basics" unless they're truly cutting the price off the base.Kinda Like Basic economy fares.

For the most part I like the a la carte model for upgrades. But not for "basics" unless they're truly cutting the price off the base.Kinda Like Basic economy fares.

If these were "dealer installed options" like BMW and Merc offer I wouldn't mind so much because they'd be installed before you picked up the car. Having to buy this stuff separate and wait for it to ship, or to get an appointment to install it, is kind of a PITA. Plus if it was an option you could add when purchasing you could roll all the extra cost into the loan.

Reactions: gavine and vickh
If these were "dealer installed options" like BMW and Merc offer I wouldn't mind so much because they'd be installed before you picked up the car. Having to buy this stuff separate and wait for it to ship, or to get an appointment to install it, is kind of a PITA. Plus if it was an option you could add when purchasing you could roll all the extra cost into the loan.

Yeah, I don't understand why they don't do this. I work in a completely different industry, but we're constantly on the search for ancillary revenue opportunities. It would seem that they are missing out on opportunities to sell some high margin items.