Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New cars coming with 2019.35.108 V10.1 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8 days after delivery and Acceleration Boost purchase and still stuck on 2019.35.108. :(

Had to delay my Homelink install to next week due to color wrap not being complete.

Was hoping the technician could force an update.

Hopefully I’m still not waiting when they show up next Friday. Otherwise I’ll block their exit until it updates! :D

I picked mine up on 3/11, and I am still on 2019.35.108. I have also been connected to wifi the whole time, and I have my update preference set to "advanced". Does anyone know if the coronavirus situation has affected this in any way?

Picked up on 3/15, still on this version. Paid $2k for boost that isn't supported.

Not a big deal, but that parts a bad look on Tesla. The app shouldn't let us pay for things we can't use.
This is my beef! It's bad enough that the car is delivered with software that is four months old, but why are they allowing me to pay $2,000 for an upgrade I can't use?!?! When prepping the car for delivery, they should ensure the car is up to speed.

Just to follow up on the above to officially answer the question:

For future reference, does my phone (Bluetooth) need to be connected to the car to be alerted of an update or will alert you even if you aren't near the car/on Bluetooth?

I'll get a notification on your phone regardless of where you are, as long as you have internet of course.

But when the car is sleeping it's not checking every second for new updates, so it's possible that you check on your car and find a new update before you are notified on your phone.