Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New cars coming with 2019.35.108 V10.1 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up this morning to find 2020.8.2 stuck on 100% download. Rebooted and it downloaded again, then froze again on 100%. Changed the wifi signal to tether to my phone (same 2 bar signal strength as home wifi). Started a 3rd download and after 3-4 mins, the yellow icon to install appeared on top of the screen next to profile.

Woke up this morning to find 2020.8.2 stuck on 100% download. Rebooted and it downloaded again, then froze again on 100%. Changed the wifi signal to tether to my phone (same 2 bar signal strength as home wifi). Started a 3rd download and after 3-4 mins, the yellow icon to install appeared on top of the screen next to profile.
This happened to me too. It appeared to re-download about 4 times and finally went through. I didn't' reboot the machine or change the wifi signal at all though.

Tesla was able to get my car revived. Said it was a perfect storm of things that went wrong. In all it took 4 software engineers remoteing in to the rangers laptop and manually pushing files. Once it came up again they pushed the 2020.8.2 fw and all went well. Thanks Tesla!

Emailed two service advisors twice about the fact that my newly built car was three software versions behind, and that a list of features wasn't working properly. It took four days to get a response saying "sorry about all the stuff that isn't working properly, schedule mobile service."

While waiting to do that, finally got 2020.8.2 on March 24, which was 10 days after taking delivery with 2019.35.108 installed.

Everything that wasn't working properly (voice commands, streaming etc) is now working just fine.