Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

New changes soon?

cusetownusa

2022 LR5 MSM/Bl | 19"
Jan 29, 2020
Syracuse NY
I just received mine, so a deep causal analysis shows you can totally expect bigger batteries, headlights, HEPA, fishtank armrest, V2G, and a partridge in a pear tree, from the minute I drove off the lot.
LOL, you got a disagree. Apparently someone doesn’t believe a fish tank armrest is imminent.

When I ordered mine I was hoping for new center console, but got the old. My delivery was right on the border between old and new. But now that I have it and drive it, all that other stuff just goes away. The pure joy and fun of driving this car trumps any other need / want for the next thing to get updated.
samesies and agreed

When I ordered mine I was hoping for new center console, but got the old. My delivery was right on the border between old and new. But now that I have it and drive it, all that other stuff just goes away. The pure joy and fun of driving this car trumps any other need / want for the next thing to get updated.
Exactly! And fwiw I got the new one and prefer the older one - I think it looks sleeker and is more functional- but it’s not a big deal either way.

Finally ordered tonight, and I’m hoping for the new headlights. Also hoping for the HEPA filter but I’m doubting there’s really a chance. If they were to bring the HEPA filter out on the Y in the future, is there a chance it could be installed on a car that originally had just the normal air filter?
When I ordered my MY back in February, I wanted to make sure I got the center console refresh. The dealer told me I could always defer delivery until I got what I wanted. Talk to your dealer and see what he says

DanDi58

Jun 22, 2020
Dayton NJ
Finally ordered tonight, and I’m hoping for the new headlights. Also hoping for the HEPA filter but I’m doubting there’s really a chance. If they were to bring the HEPA filter out on the Y in the future, is there a chance it could be installed on a car that originally had just the normal air filter?
Maybe, but there is a larger structure for the HEPA filter - it's not just a replacement of the existing cabin filter in the same structure.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC