Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New changes soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Putting in a new MY LR order in around 2 months and I’m just wondering if there are any possible new changes that are worth waiting longer to see if they come. Air suspension(doubt it), 82Kwh cells, HEPA/Bio Weapon Defense Mode, etc? Thanks.

I ordered my MY LR mid March. Mine came with the new center console, but did not come with the new headlights. I think that is only on the MY Performance models right now, but will be in all MYs soon. That's the only change I'm sure is coming soon to the model you're looking at.

Reactions: Traffic_Cone
When I ordered mine I was hoping for new center console, but got the old. My delivery was right on the border between old and new. But now that I have it and drive it, all that other stuff just goes away. The pure joy and fun of driving this car trumps any other need / want for the next thing to get updated.
samesies and agreed

When I ordered mine I was hoping for new center console, but got the old. My delivery was right on the border between old and new. But now that I have it and drive it, all that other stuff just goes away. The pure joy and fun of driving this car trumps any other need / want for the next thing to get updated.
Exactly! And fwiw I got the new one and prefer the older one - I think it looks sleeker and is more functional- but it’s not a big deal either way.

Finally ordered tonight, and I’m hoping for the new headlights. Also hoping for the HEPA filter but I’m doubting there’s really a chance. If they were to bring the HEPA filter out on the Y in the future, is there a chance it could be installed on a car that originally had just the normal air filter?

Reactions: elguapo
Finally ordered tonight, and I’m hoping for the new headlights. Also hoping for the HEPA filter but I’m doubting there’s really a chance. If they were to bring the HEPA filter out on the Y in the future, is there a chance it could be installed on a car that originally had just the normal air filter?
When I ordered my MY back in February, I wanted to make sure I got the center console refresh. The dealer told me I could always defer delivery until I got what I wanted. Talk to your dealer and see what he says

Maybe, but there is a larger structure for the HEPA filter - it's not just a replacement of the existing cabin filter in the same structure.