Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New changes to Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking of adding stalks and a center horn and going with something like this.

Attachments

• 1675271253683.png
    1675271253683.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • Funny
Reactions: GWord
Just a warning about the 2021 Plaid. MY Mod. S 2021 Plaid has 7200 miles. And not a blemish on it.
The warning is about if you want to trade this expensive car in. After owning Mod. 3 and Y, my wife now wants the Mod. X Plaid, because we just can't seem to get the rattles taken care of. The dash rattles, and it's a complete dash removal. Also, the back seat area has a nasty rattle that nobody can figure out. So I went along with her to buy the X. I paid about a buck forty for the S, not counting TT&L. Tesla trade-in department said $86,400 for the Mod. S. A whopping $7,400 a mile driven. I went by Mercedes for grins and looked at a $180K beauty. Mercedes offered 103K for the rattle trap. This is a tuff one because I'm such a Tesla fan.

Just a warning about the 2021 Plaid. MY Mod. S 2021 Plaid has 7200 miles. And not a blemish on it.
The warning is about if you want to trade this expensive car in. After owning Mod. 3 and Y, my wife now wants the Mod. X Plaid, because we just can't seem to get the rattles taken care of. The dash rattles, and it's a complete dash removal. Also, the back seat area has a nasty rattle that nobody can figure out. So I went along with her to buy the X. I paid about a buck forty for the S, not counting TT&L. Tesla trade-in department said $86,400 for the Mod. S. A whopping $7,400 a mile driven. I went by Mercedes for grins and looked at a $180K beauty. Mercedes offered 103K for the rattle trap. This is a tuff one because I'm such a Tesla fan.
Actually its 7.50$ dollars per mile.

Tesla destroyed resale value on 21s

70,000 white/white zero accidents. Was offered 30K trade sale on a 2022 plaid.
have a definite sale it probably 26 to a friend,TElsa wont say why so l
The crazy thing is I am not surprised. It will not make pressing the accept delivery of the Plaid I ordered easier.
Totally. I'll prob be in a similar boat with our mint 2020 Model YP with 28k on the odo, will probably need to sell elsewhere.

Yeah just for kicks I checked the trade in if my 2022 Plaid white with black interior with 21k miles and the value from Tesla was in the range of $68K-$74K. Ouch!