TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Charging Point in Germany, Hueckelhoven

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Talkredius, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

#1 Talkredius, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    finally I have won my struggle against my grid supplier, my new charging point is online.
    you'll find it soon in LEMnet - Internationales Verzeichnis der Stromtankstellen, at the moment you'll find there only old data.

Update 26.04.2011 : Text in Lemnet already updated, thanks Peter Zeller, quite fast.

Address :
    Sandstr. 14
    D-41836 Hueckelhoven
    Germany

GPS : 51.04614653 / 6.25099003
    24/7 open
    Drehstromkiste, Tesla type ( 1 Tesla [email protected] + 2 other EVs can be charged simultaneously), max power 27 kW
    [email protected] CEE red, 2 x [email protected] CEE blue

Key for the Drehstromkiste :
    Just walk the small dead-end road near the charging point 10 m upwards, on the right side you'll find my mailbox (Hopp/Gebert), on the left side of the mailbox you'll find the key(=>picture)

If you send my a notice a can provide additional charging sockets in my garage :

2 x 400 [email protected] CEE red (switched phases ), 2 x 230 [email protected], Schuko
    max power (including Drehstromkiste) 43 kW

You are welcome:biggrin:

If I'm at home I'll offer free coffee and beer. (German beer of course:cool:)
    Type of beer => Just a normal business trip

attachment.php?attachmentid=1675&d=1303729087.jpg

Attached Files:

2. AndrewBissell

AndrewBissell Member

Thank you very much! Love it when facilities like this are made available. My offering in just near Edinburgh, Scotland with a 32A blue socket (I also have a Tesla MC240 I you don't bring your own) but currently requires a phone ahead on +44 T95 TT4 8445 (substitute 7 for the ts).

Coffee and cakes offered. Beer if you are not driving afterwards!

Listed on EV-network.org.uk

3. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

Thanks for this guys!...I'm on the other side of the pond, but dam the charge, I think I'll come over just for the hospitality! (Beer & Cakes! mmmmm!) :biggrin::wink:

4. Eberhard

Eberhard #421 Model S #S32

It is good to know an other high current charging spot. On lemnet you can find a lot of 16A socket, even with 3phases but 32A are rare. Maybe we should compile a list of Tesla Owner offering their socket or HPC to other tesla owner as well a list of Hotel providing a socket for the night.

Eberhard

5. AndrewBissell

AndrewBissell Member

#5 AndrewBissell, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    Eberhard - good idea! Please submit it to Kevin Sharpe for Open Charge Maps and also in the meantime send to Jeff Lander (iPhone EV charger finder app) and Recargo. I can connect you if needed.

Talkredius - I noticed it's just 126 km from you to the DB Autozug terminal in Dortmund- so for some people you are a great recharge point on the way to/from a car carrying train to/from Southern Europe.

Autozug – Autoreisen auf die bequeme Art - Startseite

EDIT: The terminal is in Dusseldorf 50 km away from Hueckelhoven not Dortmund 126 km away. Blame me not checking the Google maps result.

6. suxxer

suxxer ElektroVolt

Yes! Almost all HPC-Points from Switzerland/Germany are missing on LemNet. At least every Tesla Store HPC should be there too...

7. Kevin Sharpe

Kevin Sharpe Active Member

Please do send me the data and I'll get it into the OCM database while we await the formal contribution process... I'm happy to announce that Jeff Lander announced support for OpenChargeMap in EV Charge Finder at the weekend :biggrin:

8. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

nice point of view, thought I was living at the end of the world. And Autozug is also a nice idea, I will move my comment to this to The Return of Rail

9. Talkredius

Talkredius Member

because I know that you are not suffering from range anxiety I put some beer into the refrigerator. just in case...:wink:

10. AndrewBissell

AndrewBissell Member

@Talkredius - I've been promoting your hospitality on the Return of Rail thread! Don't want you being bypassed already!

11. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

:biggrin:...you wait...some day I'm just going to show up and sample your good German beer so it'd better be cold! :wink:

(How do I get there?...through the Chunnel then turn left, right?) :biggrin::wink:

12. Eberhard

lets do an international meeting of Tesla Owners in Hückelhoven. I will join

13. widodh

widodh Model S R231 EU

243km from my home... Hmm, should be possible, but not when driving 120km/h :(

14. Eberhard

at 120km you will need 170-200Wh/km max you need is around 50kWh looks like you have to charge in Range mode to do this. Or standard mode and go with 100km/h

15. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

There's a 16A charge location at Antwerp if you went that way, or it may be possible to have something faster set up at Eindhoven with a bit of notice...

16. Eberhard

Better to see Rogier Kroymans from TESLA in Eindhoven. He offered me his private socket with 32A on my way home from Hethel.
    He is very kind and helpful

17. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

How about in October...does Germany have any good beer in October? :wink:

18. Eberhard

Then we have to see the Tesla Store in Munic - While charging, we can have a look at the octoberfest

19. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

You are fairly close to the Nürburgring - why not have an meet up at Hückelhoven and then drive down there? I'm pretty sure it would be possible to recharge at the ring.

20. EV_de

EV_de Model SP10/XP9 EU ZOE#47

#20 EV_de, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
    against range anxiety i can offer halfe way down to Munich, 3p 32A recharge Station 3km east of Ingolstadt....
    ..Link..

against plug anxiety i can also offer many kind CEE Plug , even a split Adapter from 3p32A (CEE red) to 3x 1p32A (blue CEE 32A) ,
    so 3 Roadster's can be charged at the same time ..

just follow the sign ... E-Tanke_25x25.jpg