TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New club logo?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by chojn1, Oct 10, 2017.

1. chojn1

chojn1 New Member

Thanks for all the hard work in setting up and maintaining this club and site. My wife is getting worried that I am spending way too much time on here while waiting for my car.

The one suggestion I have is that you need to improve your logo. Here is what I drew up this morning on my computer. Hope you can use it.

CJ

tmc logo 2.png

tmc logo 3d.png tmc logo 3d copy.jpg

2. ThisIsTrue

ThisIsTrue Dismember

Looks cool, but I don't think the mods can use a registered trademark as a basis for their own logo. That's a no-no AND is not respectful to the company.

3. chojn1

chojn1 New Member

I didn't mean to disrespect anyone. I intentionally designed the club logo to be similar but not identical to Tesla's, but it may be too close.
    Maybe this revision might be more acceptable.

tmc logo 4.png

4. danny

danny Administrator

Thanks @chojn1 for sharing the design with us. It looks great.

At the same time, we are actually quite happy with our current logo, but of course design is very subjective.

If you do want to help us with some graphic design related stuff, I'd be glad to take you up on that.

Many thanks,
    danny