Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Coffee Machine at Lawrence Service Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, an upgraded model with a 3.5 cm touch screen. I would like to say that it's entirely electric, but you need to add water and coffee pods. I guess the water could come from those imaginary Toyota hydrogen machines. Just comes in piano black as they must have had issues with the matte Obeche lamination.

As far as I can tell there are no adapters, just the regular 120 plug, so it's slow - about 1 cup per minute.

Once you put it in 'drive' it does everything automated - except add sugar, water, and stir. The release notes warn you that NOT driverLESS, but automated!

Yes, an upgraded model with a 3.5 cm touch screen. I would like to say that it's entirely electric, but you need to add water and coffee pods. I guess the water could come from those imaginary Toyota hydrogen machines. Just comes in piano black as they must have had issues with the matte Obeche lamination.

As far as I can tell there are no adapters, just the regular 120 plug, so it's slow - about 1 cup per minute.

Once you put it in 'drive' it does everything automated - except add sugar, water, and stir. The release notes warn you that NOT driverLESS, but automated!

What has the world, meaning this forum, come to? LOL!
Coffee machines? I mean really? LOL!