TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Coffee Machine at Lawrence Service Centre

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Biker, May 21, 2015.

1. Biker

Biker Member

Yes, an upgraded model with a 3.5 cm touch screen. I would like to say that it's entirely electric, but you need to add water and coffee pods. I guess the water could come from those imaginary Toyota hydrogen machines. Just comes in piano black as they must have had issues with the matte Obeche lamination.

As far as I can tell there are no adapters, just the regular 120 plug, so it's slow - about 1 cup per minute.

Once you put it in 'drive' it does everything automated - except add sugar, water, and stir. The release notes warn you that NOT driverLESS, but automated!

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Do they offer a P85D version of that? :tongue:

3. Judge Advocate

What has the world, meaning this forum, come to? LOL!
    Coffee machines? I mean really? LOL!

4. sandpiper

sandpiper Active Member

Slow news day apparently. What we need is another cryptic EM tweet to get everybody fired up. :)

5. Biker

Biker Member

I thought that I had covered off 80% of the 'significant' threads that are out there in one thread.

BTW, the coffee was good. Just no baristas as anyone would expect in a high end service centre.