Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates? Seems like there has been zero movement on any of the superchargers proposed for the 2nd half of 2018 (now coming in 2019).

I haven't seen anything happening. I drove from Grand Junction to Farmington in Dec and used the Silverton DC to get there in the cold. Although I camped in my X at the DC having a Montrose or even a Durango SC would sure be nice in these parts of the state. Thankfully there are the Ouray, Silverton and Telluride DC to help out.

I think I bumped the wrong thread (I bumped an older one that hasn't had any traffic in quite a while... my bad... there's no putting that toothpaste back in the tube now) to add this information:

Just a quick bump to this thread for those following Colorado area Supercharger additions for the one near Civic Center Park off of Colfax and Bannock.

I started a thread here to discuss details if anyone has any more information on it: Click me.

• Disagree
Reactions: sdoorex
We stopped by again today. It looks like road construction storage for now but this is about where we were thinking a Supercharger would go.

download_20190806_191112.jpg

Reactions: MntMike