Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New competition for Tesla, The Jaguar I-Pace

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is a personal opinion. I agree with you I really like Tesla and their effort. But the social environment where ordinary people reside - who do not look into tech-specs and are not fan-boys like us; do not get swayed by anything else but familiarity. Tesla needs to work on their everyday people appeal.

Take the below link to a youtube site called "fully-charged." This channel looks into as much EV's as possible and green energy revolution. They just completed a review of the I-Pace and the automotive journalist - Johnny Smith, is great at making the relevant comparisons. if you listen closely to what he says you will see he is a fan of Tesla, but he says it like it is for where he thinks Tesla is today. He makes very good points. The video is about 25 minutes long, but in my humble opinion, well worth the time to watch and listen to.

Tesla management/executives should watch and listen to this video review. Have a pleasant night all.