Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Configuration Invites 4/6

RenMan68

Aug 24, 2017
Atlanta, Ga
Non-employee, non-owner, Atlanta area, reserved online 3/31/16 within minutes after the web-based system opened. (Was that 8:30pm PST? So, that was 11:30pm in Atlanta?). Nothing yet. Has anybody in a similar circumstance gotten an invitation?

juanmedina

Mar 31, 2016
SC
I just got my invite to configure.

Reserved on the 31st, non owner, online at 7:29 pm est in Greenville, South Carolina.

I really want AWD...I don't know what do do :confused:

Reactions: 03DSG

Khan3

Apr 1, 2016
Dallas
Looks like was a big push today! Just got my invitation!

03/31 line waiter, Dallas, non-owner, Mar-May ... i didnt reserve until around 2:30pm so I was sure I would be at the tail end of May ... but was pleasantly surprised!

Reactions: 03DSG

OoZManoO

Dec 24, 2017
Upstate, NY
Just got my invite as well

I really want white interior... now it’s hard to make a decision. What other color would look good with black interior?

I already ordered the white interior from Tsportline. Reasonable price and good quality. They set me up with a local installer for $675. Just configured today, so can't say how the fit is yet. May want to look into as they have several color options.

nogajim

Nov 5, 2015
Lawrenceville, GA
Non-employee, non-owner, Atlanta area, reserved online 3/31/16 within minutes after the web-based system opened. (Was that 8:30pm PST? So, that was 11:30pm in Atlanta?). Nothing yet. Has anybody in a similar circumstance gotten an invitation?
I went to the Decatur store 3:00 PM after I finished teaching. Still nothing. No cutting in front please.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC