Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Configuration Invites 4/6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not directly related to the thread
I dont need a new car immediately. I am thinking of waiting for the SR battery, By which I may get max 3750 federal ev money at that time.
Another thought is to sell my current reservation at a reasonable premium, so that I can order a SR M3 later in 1 - 1.5 year (By that time there may not be any EV money 7.5k / 3.75k/1.875k, just trying to cover some of that).
Again, I am still not clear on the modus opearandi.

Your inputs and thoughts welcome. :)

Given the flow of invites, I think it might take a while to sell an invite at a premium.

Reactions: dhrivnak
I'm in Atlanta and got my invite on April 13th. I ordered it 4/1/16. Not sure I really want a Model 3. If someone really wants one and lives in Atlanta I'd probably be willing to give up my spot for a small fee along with the tax break.

Let me know if you're interested. The delivery window is 3-6 weeks.

New to TMC,
Newport Beach Line Waiter 3/31/16 and registered around 12 PM. Received my email to order on 3/26/18. Configured and order placed on 4/5/18. Was having a difficult time deciding on what to do with reservation. Wait for AWD or just stop thinking too much and just do what you wanted to do 2 years ago. Now we anxiously wait 3-6 more weeks.

Update:
VIN assigned: 19***. Got the call today that M3 will be ready to pick up this Sunday or Monday.

Seems from the tracker like we 4/6-4/7 configurators should be next in line for VINs. Most people that reserved up to and including 3/22 have received theirs and judging by the time gap in their configuration to VIN assignment, I would estimate up to another 2 weeks for our batch. I see that the upgraded sport and premium color upgrades are definitely taking priority over Solid Black/Aero commbination (which I have).