Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Console Organizer tray and accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed the official Tesla center console trays. Nicely made and a perfect fit. The forward tray will slide but stays put. You could leave it half-way even. Be aware it is not illuminated, but doesn’t block the light from the lower storage compartment. I like that it has a simple shallow divider instead of a coin tray, card holder, lip balm tray, taco holder, etc.

These should have come stock with the car, at least with premium interior.

Yeah, kinda cruddy that they removed the armrest tray just to sell it to us. But I want both trays so I guess I’ll just buy from Tesla. Thanks for the review!

not sure about the prior models, but I received the updated one from Tesla yesterday and I like it a lot. Fits my 2021 m3p perfectly, enough room under the front storage tray to store my 2 Xbox controllers, and exact match of the felt material so it feels like an OEM product. Happy to have made the purchase if only for a better spot to put my sunglasses. :)
Just received mine today. These are great and the price even better. I don't have any need for the depth of the console so these are the answer. And they look great.

Reactions: contourrob
Bought the Abstract Ocean version. Nice idea and intelligently designed compartments, but... the tray is so sticky that it takes two hands to move it.
And I am not talking about the stickiness of velour upon velour. The tray was just not meaured right. Took me two hours of sanding an filing in all dimensions to make it halfway movable with one hand on its rails. Part of the problem: its sides are warped, so it's not plane where it is supposed to slide, but bulges out front and rear and presses hard against the console's rails.

The second problem: when the tray is all the way forward, you cannot even grab its rear wall by a fingernail: the cutout in the center is towards the back, and the part to grab is concealed under the center console. Again, takes two hands (not really safe while driving).
All in all: a PITA. Cannot recommend it.