Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Console Organizer tray and accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those with 3D printers there are many stl files on Thingiverse that can be used or modified to fit your needs. Here's one that I printed that works great.
M3tray.jpg

2021 Console Drawer - Proleep

I was target marketed the above product. I have no idea about the company or if the tray is any good. All I know is they say it’s for the 2021 model 3
There is also this one for a fraction of the cost. Seems to be about the same. I have it on order should arrive soon.

US $16.79 37% Off | Car Central Armrest Storage Box For Tesla Model 3 2021 Accessories Center Console Flocking Organizer Containers Car Interior
US $16.79 37% OFF|Car Central Armrest Storage Box For Tesla Model 3 2021 Accessories Center Console Flocking Organizer Containers Car Interior|Automotive Interior Stickers| - AliExpress

Seems Tesla sells one now:

Model 3/Y Center Console Trays

I wonder if that front tray fits the prior Model 3 as well.

not sure about the prior models, but I received the updated one from Tesla yesterday and I like it a lot. Fits my 2021 m3p perfectly, enough room under the front storage tray to store my 2 Xbox controllers, and exact match of the felt material so it feels like an OEM product. Happy to have made the purchase if only for a better spot to put my sunglasses. :)

Nice ... just confirm this applies to the official center console tray sold by Tesla?

correct. I purchased mine directly from Tesla. Took a few days to arrive. Installed on my 12/30/20 delivery 2021 m3p. Great fit, front tray slides up. Leaves extra space below the tray as well and does not interfere with the USB-C ports (i have a USB-C to USB-A adapter plugged in and the tray does not interfere with the adapter). Hope this helps.

correct. I purchased mine directly from Tesla. Took a few days to arrive. Installed on my 12/30/20 delivery 2021 m3p. Great fit, front tray slides up. Leaves extra space below the tray as well and does not interfere with the USB-C ports (i have a USB-C to USB-A adapter plugged in and the tray does not interfere with the adapter). Hope this helps.
Perfect - thanks!!!!

Just got my console tray kit today and made a detailed unboxing video. Because the support rails of the front tray are covered in the same fabric as the center console interior it does not slide easily unless you lift it slightly. Could probably slide easier if covered on edges with something like electrical tape. But then it may slide on it's own under hard acceleration.:) Definitely a good deal at $25 CDN ($20 USD) with included shipping. Also noted in video that second tray in arm rest area may impede use of 12 VDC power plug (device plugged in can't protrude more than 2 inches).

Just installed the official Tesla center console trays. Nicely made and a perfect fit. The forward tray will slide but stays put. You could leave it half-way even. Be aware it is not illuminated, but doesn’t block the light from the lower storage compartment. I like that it has a simple shallow divider instead of a coin tray, card holder, lip balm tray, taco holder, etc.

These should have come stock with the car, at least with premium interior.