TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Continental ExtremeContact DW Tuned Tire 245/35 ZR21 96Y Extra Load - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by GlobalVehicle, Aug 24, 2014.

1. GlobalVehicle

GlobalVehicle Member

New Continental ExtremeContact DW Tuned Tire 245/35 ZR21 96Y Extra Load

These are new tires that I purchased for significantly more and never used. I am cleaning out my warehouse and want to see them put to good use. Please make a fair offer and I will pay for shipping. $300 per tire, 3 tires available.

I noticed other listings with R ratings on the tire. For clarification this is a ZR(Y) tire. There are significant differences that I am sure Tesla drivers are concerned with. ZR(Y): 300+kph 186+mph,
    compared to R: 170kph 106mph. Please visit the TireRack website for more information.

List Date: 8/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: New Continental ExtremeContact DW Tuned Tire 245/35 ZR21 96Y Extra Load
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    af4e2f07-f244-4935-97e1-ba3658cb2f1a2.jpg
    6466170e-0fb3-4bf5-b715-8ab86fab731e2.jpg

2. FrederikC

FrederikC Teslafied.eu

The only ones I can find at tirerack is 1140 usd for a new set. ZR21.
    Does your 0 shipping cost also cover Denmark?? ;-)

3. GlobalVehicle

GlobalVehicle Member

I wish that I could ship to Denmark for free. I expect the cost to be about $500. Whatever the cost, I would be willing to split it with you.

4. NoMoGas

NoMoGas Member

With 4 cars I'll need these eventually so... SOLD :)

5. GlobalVehicle

GlobalVehicle Member

Thank you Jim. I will try to ship them tomorrow. Make it a great day!