Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New CPO Warranty program - 2 years up to 100K miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Az_Rael

Supporting Member
Jan 26, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Looks like it is live and the prices are awesome. I drive 25K a year, so 2 years is all I was ever going to get out of the original CPO warranty. Found an 85D fully loaded for only $4k more than I paid for my P85 in December. :(

new cpo warranty.JPG

Has anyone compared the new limited warranty to the standard CPO? I read through the new real quick and it seems pretty comprehensive. I did notice they exclude squeaks and rattles, which the service center has definitely fixed for me on my CPO.

Has anyone compared the new limited warranty to the standard CPO? I read through the new real quick and it seems pretty comprehensive. I did notice they exclude squeaks and rattles, which the service center has definitely fixed for me on my CPO.

I compared them. Turns out my regular CPO warranty doesn't cover squeaks either, so I guess the service center was doing me a solid when they fixed them. Maybe that is why they were listed as goodwill on my invoice.

• Informative
Reactions: Boourns
I wonder to what level of refurb these cars are getting compared to the lower miles ones. Hard to believe it would be as extensive and basically sold as-is.

Has anyone inquired on expected condition these are in? High miles aren't big concern to me, but would hope mantained well enough.

Very tempting nonetheless....

where did you find this? doesnt come up on the ev cpo site or tesla.com. curious thanks

I actually found the link through the Tesla pre-owned page earlier in the afternoon. I had clicked on the link from that page, and opened a new tab.

What was interesting as at the time of my posting, the Tesla pre-owned page had taken down the listing. I had refreshed the tab I had left open, and it was still available.

Obviously, it isn't available anymore.