Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Norm:

I saw your handcrafted cubby drawer. It looks great. I would like to order a cubby for my model S 60D. What do you need from me?

Ron
Read the last line of your quoted text. ;)
EDIT - just noticed you are new, and maybe not understanding 'PM'. So, send Norm a private message and he'll provide the order details. Very simple and he's fast. Be prepared to select a liner color, some pics earlier in the thread. Enjoy.

I was going to order the cubby in any case, because of all the positive reviews here, but it was particularly nice to order it with even more confidence after seeing Erik's video! Thanks, Erik! :)

Norm, I'll join in with all your other satisfied customers in attesting to the craftsmanship -- the cubby is a work of art that is unbelievably functional. SO nice to have a cubby finally, especially one that is so well made and looks GREAT! :)

Such a reasonable price, too! Thank you for doing this. :)

Reactions: DÆrik
Great experience buying from Norm. Obvious that this is a hand crafted item, with great attention to detail. Stitching and materials are very good, the fit is just about perfect, great value for money, and a nice looking upgrade for that little storage cubby.

Appreciate all the thought and work that must have gone into the making of this product.

Thanks Norm.

Reactions: DÆrik and Jimmy 1