Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trolling Curios G ! 3rd party accessories are the reason I joined this forum. I have found many companies from it.
Isn't this why TMC has this forum? To tell other owners of products we find ?

Like the new ghost lights from Abstract Ocean, they came out this weekend. Plain but bright!!

I'm one of @norm customers - absolutely love his product: fits well, looks great, built to last.

I cant believe scumbags are still around this thread. Different handles, but clearly the same idiot
I too was highly suspicious about @Naomi post. If you look at the post history, it's always in the threads with 3rd party vendors.
and posts are always negative and misleading

Reactions: sakimano
I bought one as well (with the grey lining). Got it this week. Looks phenomenal. I had Norm send me both handles so I could see which I prefer more in person (cost an extra $10). I definitely like the new style handle more. It has a bit of a grippy feel to it which is nice.

The drawer fits perfectly into the cubby, and doesn’t slide out accidentally when you accelerate (even when you gun it). Despite that, when you go to pull it out yourself it slides out easily with no significant resistance.

I know people have reiterated this over and over again, but Norm’s craftsmanship is top notch. I wouldn’t even consider buing a cubby drawer from anyone else now that I’ve seen his.

He was also very responsive to email, and had my drawer built and shipped within about 72 hours.

Thanks @norm!

I live in England and have a new Model S100D. Right hand drive!
I would like to buy one of your Cubby Drawers since they have such a good write-up and appear to look better than most on the market.
Do you make a RHD model? Can you ship to UK?
How do I get in touch for options, prices, shipping. etc?

IMG_8323.jpg
I wanna say Norm's cubby is the new conversation piece in my car....quality is superior and he even customized by handle for me. 5 stars for Norm...dont hesitate to purchase it!

To piggy-back on that eBay link that other guy posted - I didn't see this thread until right now, and 2 weeks ago I bought one of the eBay ones for like $24.99 shipped - and it is embarrassing. It fits awful, the handle is ghetto, it's not quite the right depth so it teeters up and down, stupid and what you'd expect from a cheap eBay product I suppose. I will be contacting Norm to get one properly made for my S just wish I had seen this thread prior!