Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Cubby Drawer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought the cubby with the original handle for my wife's MX. Just got home from spring break and opened it up. It looks amazing! Thanks Norm! My wife would be so surprised tomorrow when she drives it and found all her stuff inside the drawer instead of spreading around everywhere. :p

Well I have the same problem. The drawer shoots out into the back seat and spills the contents all over (mostly coins) I don't know what company it came from but it looks like oem and i have no complaints about it other than it shoots out of that cubby like its pissed off. Its really dulls the excitement of a new passenger when showing off a 2.5 second 0-60 launch when stuff is flying all over your car. Instead of fighting about aftermarket parts guys, any advice on how to stop this from happening? I've tried putting foam on the sides that causes a really tight fit, but contracts after a day and the damn thing still shoots out.