Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Custom Front & Rear Diffusers, Side Skirts, Spoilers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had a great conversation with Mark at Unplugged Performance today. We've decided to work with them and bring the new products to our SoCal Tesla community. So, our company is looking for 5-10 Model S owners to be our R&D show cars. If you're interested, please send me a PM or contact us at Glistening Perfection and let us know if you'd like to be on the list. As always, R&D clients are the first to receive unique products at an introductory promo pricing. Current production puts us at about 6-8 weeks from now. I'll be personally visiting Unplugged in a few weeks to check out quality and fit of these products. From the photos, it seems like a quality product that actually looks good. Can't wait to see it installed and on the roads of SoCal!!

Haven't had time to post up here, but basically if you are looking to stay CD neutral, stick with their sideskirts and rear diffuser. If you are willing to trade off a theoretical +/- 1% in CD for some sweet looks and increased downforce, the front lip and rear spoiler would be the way to go. They haven't had a chance to test out the front fascia/bumper yet so they are uncertain at this point about what kind of effects it will have in CD. Overall I have to say they seem super professional and I can't wait to see the first batch of kits get fitted!

The Unplugged kit looks nice. But, wow it's pricey.

I got a factory painted aero front bumper, side skirts and spoiler for my Infiniti M that cost $2070.

The equivalent from Unplugged is $4500! Considering there are many more Model S's, that's a big premium.

The Unplugged kit looks nice. But, wow it's pricey.

I got a factory painted aero front bumper, side skirts and spoiler for my Infiniti M that cost $2070.

The equivalent from Unplugged is $4500! Considering there are many more Model S's, that's a big premium.

They can afford to do so because they're the only ones making them right now..there's no competition on this field, just like the center console and the aftermarket rear spoiler. Modding an MS with this complete aero kit + high end wheels and tires will easily set you back $10k.

They can afford to do so because they're the only ones making them right now..there's no competition on this field, just like the center console and the aftermarket rear spoiler. Modding an MS with this complete aero kit + high end wheels and tires will easily set you back $10k.

Yeah, I guess that's the case.

BTW, those prices were from Infiniti, not a third party.

We live in a free-market society...ultimately, people will pay what your product is worth. From the looks of things, a lot of time, effort, R&D $$, went into making these kits from unplugged....pretty soon, we'll be doing a few Model S with the kits and I can report back with the build quality and application fit.

Yep, I guess it's a question of your business plan and your guess on demand versus price. The Infiniti model only sold around 3k units per year. You would think that for the Model S the potential market for this would be much larger, but any plan right now is a simple guess. I wish them luck and give them credit for taking the risk.

have you take a look at any front spoilers? This is one from www.alsetmotors.com
Front spoiler outside 2.jpg

Attachments

• Front Spoiler outside 5.jpg
    Front Spoiler outside 5.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 35
Not to further resurrect this old thread but glad to see positive feedback on our early parts. Things have come along way since 2014.

We are still right here at our location in Hawthorne CA, next to the Tesla Design Studio and SpaceX. We continue to make high quality, handmade, dry carbon fiber parts in our workshop and have expanded our line beyond aero for Model S to Model X as well. We have also released our own wheel line, big brake upgrades for S and X, full interior and exterior customization services and started to take on more custom and one off projects. We've come a long way since the first post here but we still have a long way to go. Thanks to everyone who has supported us this far.

Unplugged-Performance-P85D-Blue-Demo-Car0025.jpg
E16A1149.jpg
10714388_584864241652879_5846850200630297020_oresized.jpg
kaz_BE.jpg
13434745_1111978368875034_4030274927359622175_n.jpg
Unplugged-Performance-Complete-Performance-Aero-Kit-for-Tesla-Model-X-6.jpg
Unplugged-Performance-Rear-Decklid-Spoiler-for-Tesla-Model-X-1.jpg

IMG_5773_BE.jpg
IMG_5787_BE.jpg
IMG_6515wm.jpg

Reactions: Alain13 and Betc95
A white Model S with the Alset spoiler passed me on the freeway today. Was extremely eye catching. Tinted windows and grey turbines. Had a very aggressive look.

Anyone have that spoiler on their car?