Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Dallas Service Center, Near Love Field

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're going to build where your customers are, that would suggest Plano/McKinney, NE Tarrant or Dallas, in that order. At least they picked one of the three, though it appears to be less convenient.

View attachment 162277

After Love Field SC gets to be operational, look for something in the McKinney/North Plano Neighborhood as a second Service Center for DFW. Down the road a bit, but it is coming.

I went by Love Field today, work crews were buffing and polishing the floors.

• Informative
Reactions: ggies07 and bollar
Probably so, but Tarrant County has about the same number of cars as Collin County. Something more central would be appreciated.

I don't make the news, I just relay/report what glimmers of reliable tidbits I have heard.
I will keep on the lookout for any info on Tarrant County SC developments.

One of the biggest things folks in Tarrant County can do to move this along would be get their reservation in for a Model 3 starting March 31/April 1. A strong showing and future demand helps create need for a future Tarrant County Service Center.

I don't make the news, I just relay/report what glimmers of reliable tidbits I have heard.
I will keep on the lookout for any info on Tarrant County SC developments.

One of the biggest things folks in Tarrant County can do to move this along would be get their reservation in for a Model 3 starting March 31/April 1. A strong showing and future demand helps create need for a future Tarrant County Service Center.
I know - I've given up predicting what Tesla will do with Service Centers, Superchargers, Galleries and whatever. I'll just note:

- DFW has hundreds more Teslas than Houston, but our local Tesla support presence seems significantly less.
- Tarrant already has about the same number of Teslas and EVs as Collin. I wonder what multiple in excess of Collin would get a Service Center closer to the county line? 1.5 X? 2.0 X? :D

Had a flight out of Love Field this morning.
Three Model S in the Garage, Electric Avenue parking area, and one Leaf.

AND had a chance to stop by the new digs with a work colleague this afternoon.
There are now THREE North Texas Tesla Galleries: NorthPark, Ft. Worth and (now) Love Field.
And a STUNNING new Service Center.

What a great addition to the Tesla squad!
A TWO for ONE combo experience.

It seems most of the employees, stuff and cars have quickly been relocated to this location.
And the employees there are the absolute best.
We (Tesla owners and advocates) are so Blessed to have them.

Grand opening is 10am-6pm on Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th to celebrate the opening. Free stuff will be given away!

Attachments

• 20160407eabjt.png
    20160407eabjt.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 112
  • Informative
Reactions: ggies07
I think things will change a bunch when they get the work on the adjacent space completed: they can park most of their Service Loaner Cars and pre-delivery cars there.

Yesterday morning there were 15 Model X in the parking lot (one was tagged and might be a test drive vehicle).
And since all the of parties are over with, they can start looking for a parking area OUTSIDE that could be used for even a couple of HPWCs to be installed.

So, I picked up my new MX there on Monday - mind you I am new to this forum and didn't read this thread before this week.
I HAD been to the other SC location before to test drive a MS three years ago.

THIS location is MUCH nicer and on par with what I thought Tesla should have. I envision dropping my MX off here to be charged/serviced while flying away to some SWA destination :)

No there are not chargers here, and no mention of plans for them. The SDE told me that NorthPark has some in the Macy's garage.

What I suggest is something like Grapevine SC for Tarrant & Denton County... plus it is close to DFW!

Reactions: Model S M.D.