Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New! delivery estimate unchanged by options 8/31/22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just discovered that regardless of the options for a long range model Y, the delivery estimate is dec 2022-April 2023

Regardless of the color, adding the hitch, 5 vs 7 seating, interior color, wheel option. All the same!

Performance still gets delivered sooner, but for long range…. It’s all the same timeframe quoted.

I just discovered that regardless of the options for a long range model Y, the delivery estimate is dec 2022-April 2023

Regardless of the color, adding the hitch, 5 vs 7 seating, interior color, wheel option. All the same!

Performance still gets delivered sooner, but for long range…. It’s all the same timeframe quoted.
All options for the MYP did nothing on the date. The same EDD for every color, etc. I placed my order this morning. Had a Sept/Oct delivery date. This afternoon changed to Oct/Nov already. The dates are all lies. Till I get a VIN it's nothing but BS.

My LR order with no options except fsd from one month ago just updated from EDD March ‘23, up to December ‘22. Makes sense since they stopped taking orders for LR M3 they can probably shift some production over.

The only problem is if it qualifies for FTC I will have to postpone to early ‘23 if I get vinned sooner.

My LR order with no options except fsd from one month ago just updated from EDD March ‘23, up to December ‘22. Makes sense since they stopped taking orders for LR M3 they can probably shift some production over.

The only problem is if it qualifies for FTC I will have to postpone to early ‘23 if I get vinned sooner.
i am in the same boat. they moved up the EDD from Jan-March, 2023 to December 22. If the December timeframe sticks, I will have to postpone it. My another order of M3RWD has the EDD as 10/19-11/23.

Interesting. One thing I was recommending for people trying to delay a MYLR order till January was to change down to a base model as they always had a 3 month longer lead time. Seems that may end up being a thing of the past. Although maybe the optioned orders will be the ones getting delivered in the beginning of the Dec-Apr range and the base models more towards April?

You can never predict anything when it comes to Tesla's EDD games.