Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Demo Model S Performance 85k$ Boston msrp $107,990

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 Raven Model S Performance (348 mile range)
Ext Color: Midnight Silver Metallic
Int Color: Premium White w Carbon Fiber
Rims: 21 Inch Twin Turbine
1200 Miles.
New never Titled (all state rebates still apply)
Left over demo.
Build Date Sept 2019
Msrp $107,990

$85,000 plus TTL and dest.
Located in Boston, MA.
Can be shipped to any Tesla Service center for $2000 or picked up in Boston NC

2019 Raven Model S Performance (348 mile range)
Ext Color: Midnight Silver Metallic
Int Color: Premium White w Carbon Fiber
Rims: 21 Inch Twin Turbine
1200 Miles.
New never Titled (all state rebates still apply)
Left over demo.
Build Date Sept 2019
Msrp $107,990

$85,000 plus TTL and dest.
Located in Boston, MA.
Can be shipped to any Tesla Service center for $2000 or picked up in Boston NC

Still avail. 3 tire kickers later.

Not anymore :cool:

Should be loaded on the truck for shipping to Chicago over the weekend and hopefully in my driveway a week from today. Like I previously mentioned, I appreciate you posting this good and reliable intel. And in speaking with others, I know I'm not the only one.

In the spirit of appreciation, I used your Referral Code so that you can get the 1K Supercharging miles. Having a P85D+ I obviously have my own Tesla Referral code. But using yours was the honorable thing to do. And either way, if I'm reading this correctly, I should still get the "two chances" to win either the Model Y or Roadster. And make no mistake, if I happen to score the Roadster I will certainly offer you "Split Custody" with her. :D

Now it's time to get my whip ready to post for sale. It's a 2015 MS P85D+ Pearl White on black interior with just under 69K miles. Every option except 3rd row seats and Ultra Rare Executive Seating package. I will obviously post an official For Sale thread. But in the meantime, if anyone is interested or know anyone interested in this Unicorn feel free to PM me. Thanks...

Cars
You and anyone using your referral link can each earn 1,000 miles of free Supercharging with the purchase of a new Tesla car — designed to be some of the safest cars on the road. Each car referral also gives you a chance to win a Model Y monthly or Roadster supercar quarterly. Owners who already have free Supercharging get two chances to win.

Agreed. Tesla does this on every car. Shows up at the end even online when purchasing. Doesn’t reflect in the advertised price which is already misleading as it is showing “with savings”. Who cares about with savings amount??

Looking for a deal on an S over the next two months. Son will get the P85+ in my sig as a college graduation gift. Hopefully it won't look too outdated when he starts work at SpaceX! Please let me know what comes up - preferably in CA.