Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Denver Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Sandy here. Ordered a Model S (which I now know to call an MS) in late January. Delivery date sometime in February, March, or April (keeps changing). Live in wonderful Denver, Colorado and was so happy when the D models were introduced.

One question: How do you enter a signature on the forum? I see the rules about signatures but no place to enter one. Perhaps, I have to be an experienced contributor before they let you enter a signature.

My specs: 90D, Midnight Silver Metallic, tan seats, carbon fiber, pano, cold weather, autopilot, interior lighting, audio upgrade.

Warm regards,
Sandy

Thanks for the info about the signature. Forgot to mention in my configuration: air suspension and keeping the stock wheels. Sold my Porsche Targa 4S to get this. Big change for someone who's never owned a big car and never owned a car without a clutch. Air suspension because I'm tired of hitting the nose of my car on the pavement every time I leave the parking lot at work. Stock wheels because I'm done with 30-35 profile tires.

Sandy

I have to say I think those are good decisions. The air suspension has worked great also going onto/off of ferries (and the car remembers so automatically raises next time). And I've personally never seen a lot of "looks" benefit to low profile tires.

Two days ago I was listening to some manual car beside me and seeing the abrupt shift points from the corner of my eye, and thinking wow! I used to looove manual transmissions but I'll now take the smooth silent torque of an EV any day. <Prediction (and yes, I'm taking a big risk with this one):> YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

Congrats on the new sled. Targa 4S used to be my dream car. But now that I'm electrified, I don't even think about it anymore. You'll get used to it. The regen brakes on the MS remind me of the awesome downshifting I used to do.