TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Destination Chargers in Lubbock

Discussion in 'North America' started by GreggTX, Nov 22, 2018.

1. GreggTX

GreggTX Member

• Like x 1
  2. GWord

GWord Member

Do you know the max kW supported?

3. Tress

Tress Member

4. GreggTX

GreggTX Member

They reported them as 11.5kw when I asked.

5. GreggTX

GreggTX Member

Google Maps

It's in the parking lot, the dropped pin is as close as I can estimate. There is a bar right there.

I was researching how it would end up driving to Colorado to visit my brother with a TM3 and Lubbock is/was a deadzone for decent chargers. in winter it could be an issue, they really need a supercharger, even if it's 4 of them, in Lubbock. I suggest partnering with Love's truck stop on I-27 near the airport.

If I owned a destination stop like Loves or Buckey's I'd give Tesla as much space as they wanted. You have people locked in for 30 minutes minimum to spend money at your location. yes please.

• Like x 1