Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Destination Chargers in Lubbock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: mociaf9
I updated the listing, but I am not sure I have the location coordinates exactly right

PlugShare - Find Electric Vehicle Charging Locations Near You

Google Maps

It's in the parking lot, the dropped pin is as close as I can estimate. There is a bar right there.

I was researching how it would end up driving to Colorado to visit my brother with a TM3 and Lubbock is/was a deadzone for decent chargers. in winter it could be an issue, they really need a supercharger, even if it's 4 of them, in Lubbock. I suggest partnering with Love's truck stop on I-27 near the airport.

If I owned a destination stop like Loves or Buckey's I'd give Tesla as much space as they wanted. You have people locked in for 30 minutes minimum to spend money at your location. yes please.

Reactions: eprosenx
Overton Hotel on Instagram: “Whether you’re staying the night or just having dinner and drinks at Pecan Grill, recharge your car for free, while you recharge yourself.”

Overton Hotel has 4 destination chargers (level 2). If anyone out there is on Plugshare can they please update the app with these as they aren't there.

Lubbock is desperate need for a Supercharger station for those who want to go from San Antonio area up to Colorado.
I agree. Lubbock is in desperate need of a supercharger. Overton (hotel or grill) is a very expensive charge for a family of four trying to get a charge. Very thankful for the free ChargePoint by Best Buy.