Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New drop in speaker replacements/sub available soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ran across this product - Tesla Model S Ultimate Kit from BA Design Works. I don't work for them.

Looks like drop in 6.5" Rockford Fosgate speakers rated at 1.2 ohms with brackets and a sub/amp in the trunk for $995 available next month.

Any thoughts? I've got a 2015 70D that comes off lease in July and I'm debating between a new 75D vs a new E43 AMG. Can't stand the audio in my 70D and I'm really not impressed with the Model S handling/suspension but love the acceleration and any improvement in the audio system would help keep me in a Model S.

Just ran across this product - Tesla Model S Ultimate Kit from BA Design Works. I don't work for them.

Looks like drop in 6.5" Rockford Fosgate speakers rated at 1.2 ohms with brackets and a sub/amp in the trunk for $995 available next month.

Any thoughts? I've got a 2015 70D that comes off lease in July and I'm debating between a new 75D vs a new E43 AMG. Can't stand the audio in my 70D and I'm really not impressed with the Model S handling/suspension but love the acceleration and any improvement in the audio system would help keep me in a Model S.
I agree. The stock audio is terrible. I can barely make out what people are saying on phone calls as well so it’s becoming a bigger problem for me.

I thought I had heard that they may have updated the audio in the latest models. You may want to check that out.