Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Easter egg

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Merry Christmas Tesla and Ev's I have a question , I down loaded the new upgrade to my car yesterday sorry don't have number but was for easier entry and etc before going to our Day before Christmas dinner. I wish I could have used my AP but that whole day we got 5 inches of snow and temp in teens. Roads and all white I guess that AP is not workable in snow white conditions for now anyways,sorry had to gave facts to explain. After new down load ,driving warning that key fob battery's low . No my music or anything different. Leaving dinner at 5 pm my key fob battery went away, Stopped at a supercharger ,driving same no AP because of snow on roads and never heard or seen what you happen to receive. my Car Mgf. Dec. 2016 any ideas thanks

...key fob battery...

It's easy to change and not that expensive about $2 to $3 each or cheaper if you buy more than one.

Make sure you keep your fob far from your car so that the fob won't keep communicating with your car and wears down the battery.

...no AP...

Tesla currently does not use pre-mapped maps so it requires lane markers.

Also, its radar is sensitive to ice, snow, leaves, dead insects... that stick on it (or its bumper).