Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Elon Musk Company: "Missile Command Co."

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a scientist nor engineer but with the huge roll out of Model 3, the future of autonomous driving and considering the current state of global turmoil wouldn't this make total sense for Elon's next venture: "Missile Command Co."?

This is how it would work: Once full driving autonomy is achieved, Tesla drivers would be free to utilize the screens in their cars to watch movies, FaceTime etc. Well, I know what your thinking "What if there's a massive nuclear missile attack while on a road trip in my Tesla? As we all know, in prior versions of Missile Command defense systems, one Missile Command operator can be overwhelmed leading to global annihilation in short order. Well, with thousands of Teslas currently on the road and thousands more on the way, what if Elon set up a system to notify all Tesla drivers of the imminent attack? We could all simply utilize the screens in our Teslas to launch a counterattack on the incoming missiles...all while on a road trip to Disneyland! And it totally fits into Elon Musk's vision of saving the world. What do you think?

• Funny
Reactions: EinSV and GoTslaGo
I'm not a scientist nor engineer but with the huge roll out of Model 3, the future of autonomous driving and considering the current state of global turmoil wouldn't this make total sense for Elon's next venture: "Missile Command Co."?

This is how it would work: Once full driving autonomy is achieved, Tesla drivers would be free to utilize the screens in their cars to watch movies, FaceTime etc. Well, I know what your thinking "What if there's a massive nuclear missile attack while on a road trip in my Tesla? As we all know, in prior versions of Missile Command defense systems, one Missile Command operator can be overwhelmed leading to global annihilation in short order. Well, with thousands of Teslas currently on the road and thousands more on the way, what if Elon set up a system to notify all Tesla drivers of the imminent attack? We could all simply utilize the screens in our Teslas to launch a counterattack on the incoming missiles...all while on a road trip to Disneyland! And it totally fits into Elon Musk's vision of saving the world. What do you think?

Love it!