Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England area owners/enthusiasts/employees dinner/meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mat said he would let them know. They work late and would completely understand if they wanted to get back to their families rather than come to Natick. The showroom folks are a different store-they could literally just walk over.....suggest we resend the invite email to them this Fri. Also, Derek, the owner/installer, from Sound in Motion wanted to know if he could come. I told him I didn't want ti to be a commercial selling event , but he wants to come just as a car enthusiast and Tesla supporter/lover.......I will leave it up to the group to decide.....look forward to a great event next week. I should be getting my lighted T from artsci this weekend-not sure if I will be able to get it installed but will definitely bring the kit for all to check out. May be a nice option to create a list of those attending and any mods they have done so others can seek them out. I assume it will be dark and gathering in the park lot for an extedned time period may be cold and difficult. I look forward to seeing the silver Rial Luganos as I am torn between GunMetal and Silver.

BTW, my mods integrated radar detector/laser jammers, front and rear cargo LED strip lighting, rear cargo nets, rear jumpseat battery powered fan, rear jumpseat IPAD/bluetooth speaker system, rear jumpseat camera integrated into dashcam, Xpel PPF, rear seat dual USB chargers, Reus audio upgrade, frunk power inverter, custom T floor mats, front and rear parking sensors (to be installed 11/11!!)

Please do NOT let me forget that I want to see all this stuff!!

Mat said he would let them know. They work late and would completely understand if they wanted to get back to their families rather than come to Natick. The showroom folks are a different store-they could literally just walk over.....suggest we resend the invite email to them this Fri. Also, Derek, the owner/installer, from Sound in Motion wanted to know if he could come. I told him I didn't want ti to be a commercial selling event , but he wants to come just as a car enthusiast and Tesla supporter/lover.......I will leave it up to the group to decide.....look forward to a great event next week. I should be getting my lighted T from artsci this weekend-not sure if I will be able to get it installed but will definitely bring the kit for all to check out. May be a nice option to create a list of those attending and any mods they have done so others can seek them out. I assume it will be dark and gathering in the park lot for an extedned time period may be cold and difficult. I look forward to seeing the silver Rial Luganos as I am torn between GunMetal and Silver.

BTW, my mods integrated radar detector/laser jammers, front and rear cargo LED strip lighting, rear cargo nets, rear jumpseat battery powered fan, rear jumpseat IPAD/bluetooth speaker system, rear jumpseat camera integrated into dashcam, Xpel PPF, rear seat dual USB chargers, Reus audio upgrade, frunk power inverter, custom T floor mats, front and rear parking sensors (to be installed 11/11!!)

Ed-

I think your request is reasonable. In thinking it over, I do think we should only have Tesla owners at the initial meeting. I don't want to turn this into a commercial event. I think there are enough of us who are going to attend that it may be crazy hectic just to be able to say hello to everybody in the one or two hours we are getting together. Also, I want to be able to talk about products and services without being self-conscious about who else is there and what they may say to others. I will make sure that the Sound in Motion guys know that this is an owners only meeting. Thoughts from the forum would be welcome but that's just my two cents.

Neeraj

Please do NOT let me forget that I want to see all this stuff!!

Same here, I want to check out them Mods, looking to do the Parking Sensor group buy and possibility some of what you have done

ONE missed event. I'll be paying for that the rest of my life won't I? :)

Not to nitpick, but I didn't see you at the "Head of the Charles" drive through Haaaaarvaaaad Square, or on the Plymouth to Hingham south shore Sunday drive either :)

Of course I myself have missed many more events than you - pot - kettle :)

Thanks for all of your help with testing my OpenEVSE too.