Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England area owners/enthusiasts/employees dinner/meetup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ha! Last weekend I ran into my neighbor who had been working on his Jeep Cherokee in the driveway. He proudly told me he had successfully replaced the spark plugs and idling motor. I said "What's a spark plug? What's an idling motor?"

All -

Making my way up to Natick!!!

Home - as I left:
photo 1.JPG

Stats for leg from Westchester NY to Milford CT Supercharger:
photo 2.JPG

Happily charging:
photo 3.JPG

@NatickMall:
photo 1-1.JPG

My Newly Installed 2nd Charger is working @ 80 Amps!
photo 2.PNG

Aaron

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't stay long, but I enjoyed seeing familiar faces and meeting many new ones. Thanks for organizing, Bhuwan, Cheryl and all.

Hope to see some of you next Tuesday, either at the State House or at Babson, or both!

e2yna6e3.jpg

gu7usy3y.jpg

Thanks for organizing! It was a lot of fun meeting the larger group. Hopefully, we can do this again in 3-6 months (spring meet maybe?)... and we get an even larger turn-out!

For those that hung around to hear my son present the "upgrade" to our MS, here is the link to what he was showing. Not sure it would fit everyone's needs, but it really helps us with extra storage, cup holders, elbow rest and a nice place for my son's head as he goes to sleep in the rear seat.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CQDS06/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hitesh