Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Meetup - Boston Metro West - Saturday May 12th 2pm

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New England Meetup - Boston Metro West - Saturday May 12th 2pm

Worked once, lets do it again.
Back by popular demand, lets gather this coming Saturday, May 12th, 2pm, same metro west location.
Respond and I'll PM you the location.

Michael

Photo from May 5th

Attachments

• WP_20180505_15_17_50_Pro_blinded_small.jpg
    WP_20180505_15_17_50_Pro_blinded_small.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 66
I could make it depending on how long it takes my car to get from NJ to NH now that, as of yesterday, Tesla has been paid in full.

Signature:
Awaiting my Model 3 delivery to move my "OHM+RUN" plates. (Reserved 3/31/2016 10:30AM, Natick MA line-waiter, Config'd 3/24/2018, VIN 16XXX 4/16/18, due in Dedham MA store on 5/9/18)

Have fun with your Model 3 delivery, 25 months after reserving!

Heh, yes, absolutely. No way could I afford an S or an X. Though I told my wife that, if we won the Powerball, I'd order a top of the line S for me and an tricked-out X for her.

And I finally got the call - my 3 is arriving TOMORROW!

Congrats! If you can make it to Nashua on Saturday June 9th, Drive Electric NH is having an EV event from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Many many makes and models will be on display. We're looking for a Model 3 owner (or two) who would be willing to show their vehicle. Of course MA owners invited too, it's free and open to the public. Plenty of parking space, there will also be food and drink on hand. The address is Rivier University, 420 South Main St., Nashua, at the Memorial Hall Parking Lot.

Congrats! If you can make it to Nashua on Saturday June 9th, Drive Electric NH is having an EV event from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Many many makes and models will be on display. We're looking for a Model 3 owner (or two) who would be willing to show their vehicle. Of course MA owners invited too, it's free and open to the public. Plenty of parking space, there will also be food and drink on hand. The address is Rivier University, 420 South Main St., Nashua, at the Memorial Hall Parking Lot.

Can I make it to Nashua? I can see it from my bedroom window (just the Merrimack River between me and it)!

I don't think I have anything scheduled for 6/9.

Reactions: Nikxice