Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Model 3 Configuration Invites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actual confirmation of delivery this Thursday, weather permitting. Truck dropping another off in a town near Gray, ME first. Anybody’s here? Sunday showing may be delayed by weather.

What have people been getting for tires at delivery?

Actual confirmation of delivery this Thursday, weather permitting. Truck dropping another off in a town near Gray, ME first. Anybody’s here? Sunday showing may be delayed by weather.

What have people been getting for tires at delivery?

I believe the delivery Thursday is mine. We're in New Gloucester. Were originally scheduled for Wednesday but agreed to delay a day due to the storm.

• Informative
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
Some Model X were held back for an Engineering Hold Engineering Hold? My Model 3 was delivered as planned yesterday but before it will appear in the app, and allow phone key function, it has to clear an Engineering Hold by undergoing an inspection. I suspect the hold and the delivery communications leapfrogged each other out of order. Ranger already scheduled.

Some Model X were held back for an Engineering Hold Engineering Hold? My Model 3 was delivered as planned yesterday but before it will appear in the app, and allow phone key function, it has to clear an Engineering Hold by undergoing an inspection. I suspect the hold and the delivery communications leapfrogged each other out of order. Ranger already scheduled.
Still bringing it to Freeport tomorrow?

Wow Non owner that just got my invite to order. I was in line at the Dedham store with a 10:10am reservation on 3/31.
Saw reports of people getting invitations today but assumed it would be west coast. Did not receive and email just checked my Tesla account.
Delivery is 3-6 weeks once I "get started" and complete the design.
I've been following Tesla for 10 years, and have only missed a handful of days on this forum since then. Also am an investor. Super exciting!!

Wow Non owner that just got my invite to order. I was in line at the Dedham store with a 10:10am reservation on 3/31.
Saw reports of people getting invitations today but assumed it would be west coast. Did not receive and email just checked my Tesla account.
Delivery is 3-6 weeks once I "get started" and complete the design.
I've been following Tesla for 10 years, and have only missed a handful of days on this forum since then. Also am an investor. Super exciting!!

Well what are you doing here - get configuring! :)

I posted this in the official thread, but thought I'd put it here too. So happy after being so pissed off after hearing a lot of onliner's configured earlier today.

I just configured (no email, but my Chrome add-on noticed a changed on the page and pinged me).
Reserved 10:30am EST in Mt. Kisco.
Live in Norwalk, CT.
Configured a Silver LR PUP with Aero wheels (to be replaced with 20' TSW Nurburgring)
I did tweet Musk and Tesla about an hour ago to say I was disappointed with not having received an invite :) I've since deleted it :D

Reactions: SureValla and EdA