Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New England Model S Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RMV accepts personal checks.

I have the plates sitting on at my desk, waiting for the car -- you can't register a car before you've bought it, but you can ​register it before you've taken delivery. Tesla will Fedex you a packet of materials. You need to get from your insurance company a completed and signed RMV-1 form (they'll need the VIN for your car). Take those forms to the RMV with your checkbook, and you'll walk out with the registration and plates.

Dennis, I have Tesla's wire information if you need it. I can PM you if you are interested. By using your RN number in the wire instructions, you can get Tesla to look that up.

Thanks for the offer GG. i appreciate it. unfortunately, i haven't signed any paperwork so i don't know how much money to send them. i'll just keep spinning my wheels.

• :tongue:

dennis

VIN 1536 is delivered! And the 4.0 upgrade is waiting to roll in. The green is GORGEOUS (IMO) -- I hadn't seen a green Model S yet, and this color is precisely what I would have ordered custom. Delivered with <10 miles of range, so she's sitting at the (free) Chargepoint charger here at my office. We'll go have fun tomorrow. :) Pics when I get home.

VIN 1536 is delivered! And the 4.0 upgrade is waiting to roll in. The green is GORGEOUS (IMO) -- I hadn't seen a green Model S yet, and this color is precisely what I would have ordered custom. Delivered with <10 miles of range, so she's sitting at the (free) Chargepoint charger here at my office. We'll go have fun tomorrow. :) Pics when I get home.

Take the rest of the day off, man!

I think there's a lottery store in NH that's still open...or the coastal road to Scituate..

I have a 75A J-1772 OpenEVSE in Randolph, if you want to stop by for a quick charge, assuming you bought the twin chargers.