Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello to everyone. Im Val from Manchester Connecticut. Altho I currently, I do not own a Tesla vehicle, I am actively searching for a preowned Model S in any D configuration. My budget in $52K, $55K max. if anyone from New England is planning to sell their model S for a model 3, please contact me if my price range is something you can accept. Also if you know a friend wanting to sell a model S **D it would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Hello fellow New England members. Just joined the blog but have been lurking for some time.

Welcome! Do you have an S or X, or are you waiting for a 3? Congratulations on your first post!

I just realized it was five years ago January that I joined TMC - because this month is the fifth anniversary of picking up my S (and second anniversary of picking up my X that replaced it). Many hours spent/wasted here...

Welcome! Do you have an S or X, or are you waiting for a 3? Congratulations on your first post!

I just realized it was five years ago January that I joined TMC - because this month is the fifth anniversary of picking up my S (and second anniversary of picking up my X that replaced it). Many hours spent/wasted here...

We have a red/tan 2015 85D. Using it for longer trips rather than day-to-day travel. Enjoying the heck out of it.

Checking in with first post. I live in Metrowest and have a 2015 Model S 90D. My father bought the car new in late 2015 but decided it was time to hang up his keyfob (at age 91), so...now I have a Model S. It's metallic brown with a black interior. Totally amazing vehicle...

Wow - one of the few browns out there, congrats! I've only seen a few but like the look.

Wow - one of the few browns out there, congrats! I've only seen a few but like the look.
Thanks Peter. I probably would have configured it differently, but...I definitely can't complain. My P90D is the third from the left.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 46
Has anyone been to Palmer Motorsports Park? Any interest in a Tesla day at the track? There are superchargers in Auburn, Lee and Springfield close to the Mass Pike. The Springfield one is not that far from the track.
Sound like fun. That's one of the new NE tracks I haven't been to (remember that old '80s slogan? "my other car is a Porsche")

2008-09-28-1779.jpg

It looks like Palmer can provide liability insurance with rental - https://www.palmermotorsportspark.com/Documents/Misc/2018_Rate_Chart.pdf

You'd still need to figure out what to do for instructors. The folks who organized the track days at TMC Connect can probably offer advice.

Sound like fun. That's one of the new NE tracks I haven't been to (remember that old '80s slogan? "my other car is a Porsche")

View attachment 288390

It looks like Palmer can provide liability insurance with rental - https://www.palmermotorsportspark.com/Documents/Misc/2018_Rate_Chart.pdf

You'd still need to figure out what to do for instructors. The folks who organized the track days at TMC Connect can probably offer advice.

There are instructors that work with Palmer on a regular basis, from Tony's Track Days in Springfield. Also, I know the guy who built and owns the track so he could help out with that.

Reactions: tga