Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New member from MA Merrimack Valley. Model 3 LR AWD Blue.

Love the car. Delivery service in Dedham was very good. Mobile service for one minor quality issue was excellent.

Waiting to hear from body shop about a minor body ding that will need attention. Likely caused by truck or rail carrier coming from Fremont.

Learning about the car every day.

Hey, everyone. I live in the New Bedford area -- not a lot of Teslas down here. (Lots of pickups.) I bought my 2013 green Model S P85 in late 2017 as a CPO. The car pleases every time I sit in it. I sold my motorcycle, as this gives a somewhat similar experience, with sudden acceleration and a huge sunroof for good weather.

ms.jpg

Here's a pic.

Tesla Model 3 owner from Connecticut, aka, Southern New England, glad to be here! I drive to Boston (2 hrs) and New York City (2 hrs) a lot for my day job: very pleased with the ownership experience so far, even happier about the low operating expenses! So much fun to give family and friends test drives...

Attachments

• IMG_9100-cropped.jpeg
    IMG_9100-cropped.jpeg
    539.1 KB · Views: 50
Tesla Model 3 owner from Connecticut, aka, Southern New England, glad to be here! I drive to Boston (2 hrs) and New York City (2 hrs) a lot for my day job: very pleased with the ownership experience so far, even happier about the low operating expenses! So much fun to give family and friends test drives...

Welcome to the group! I've found the supercharger at the mall in Milford is super fast every time I've used it.

Thank you! I used that stop when driving from Times Square NYC to Downtown Crossing Boston recently, and I can say that you were right! More details in my recent article updates.

Were you at the supercharger here 1201 Boston Post Rd, Milford, CT 06460 or the one here 7 Backus Ave, Danbury, CT 06810? It looked like Danbury, but you said you had to walk to Dunkins and that sounds like Milford.

The one in Danbury, especially when the mall is crowded, is probably not worth stopping at. The people in the parking lot are fairly hostile, ICE'ing is common, and unless you want mall food, the Whole Foods is a bit of a walk across busy streets with no crosswalks.

I have found the one at 1470 Pleasant Valley Rd, Manchester, CT 06042 to be nice and fast, in case you end up in that neck of the woods.