Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! Just took delivery of my 2020 M3 this week. Sadly I'm on V9 software for some reason and Tesla online chat says they can't force push an update.

You try one of the following to see if you get a push quicker.

1. From the Tesla app go into the Schedule Service and select Software Update.
2. Go into the the cars settings, select Software and tap on the Advance side of the button 5x's.
3. (This supposidly worked in the past but not sure if it still does). You can try and 2 scroll wheel salute. Press and hold both scroll wheels until the screen goes black and performs a reboot.

Let us know how you make out and welcome to the club!

You try one of the following to see if you get a push quicker.

1. From the Tesla app go into the Schedule Service and select Software Update.
2. Go into the the cars settings, select Software and tap on the Advance side of the button 5x's.
3. (This supposidly worked in the past but not sure if it still does). You can try and 2 scroll wheel salute. Press and hold both scroll wheels until the screen goes black and performs a reboot.

Let us know how you make out and welcome to the club!

I did all three before giving up and trying online chat but thank you for the suggestions!

Reactions: powaking
Hey All

Have been lurking for a while as I try to make my decision on which Tesla to give. Live in Needham with three young kids and have 110mile round trip commute. Really want a M3 but not sure I can swing it
Hi! Check out the used model S's. You could probably fit three kids in the backseat of that pretty easily. And there's lots of space behind the back seat for all their stuff.

Reactions: JWardell and Gwgan
Portsmouth and Bow NH! I’m in Manchester! Trying to get more owners to meet up this summer!

Portsmouth, NH checking in. Picked up my 2019 Model 3 SR+ back in June of this year. Looking forward to HW3 retrofit coming soon. Boston SC said they're doing S and X now, estimating starting 3s by end of winter!

Hello from Bow, NH. Just picked up our Model 3 AWD on 12/26. Loving it so far.

Reactions: JATinNH
Hi all, Peter here to put in one last plug for Climate XChange's Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle! The grand prize winner gets the equivalent of a fully loaded Model X (you choose what car and options you want) plus federal and MA (where we're based) prize taxes paid on your behalf!. Second prize is $10,000 cash, and third prize $5000 cash.

The raffle is the primary fundraiser for our 501c3 nonprofit, Climate XChange, supporting its mission of research, education and advocacy for market-based solutions to the climate crisis. We are working directly to price carbon in Massachusetts, and supporting coalitions on the ground in over a dozen other states. We aim to follow the model of other legal changes that have started in one or more states and then become federal law from the domino effect. Just last month the MA State Senate passed a carbon price thanks in part to our efforts - but it still needs to get through the House and signed by Governor Baker - no easy task.

Massachusetts Senate passes economy-wide carbon pricing, net zero emissions target

Sales end tomorrow (2/13) at 2pm Eastern, and the drawing is at 3pm Eastern on Friday 2/14 - at the Old West Church in Boston and via live-stream. But we only have 100 tickets left out of our maximum 4000, and they're going fast! We're aiming to sell out - please get yours now!

www.carbonraffle.org

Thank you!
Peter

Reactions: jlv1
Hi all, Peter here to put in one last plug for Climate XChange's Carbon Pricing Awareness Raffle! The grand prize winner gets the equivalent of a fully loaded Model X (you choose what car and options you want) plus federal and MA (where we're based) prize taxes paid on your behalf!. Second prize is $10,000 cash, and third prize $5000 cash.

The raffle is the primary fundraiser for our 501c3 nonprofit, Climate XChange, supporting its mission of research, education and advocacy for market-based solutions to the climate crisis. We are working directly to price carbon in Massachusetts, and supporting coalitions on the ground in over a dozen other states. We aim to follow the model of other legal changes that have started in one or more states and then become federal law from the domino effect. Just last month the MA State Senate passed a carbon price thanks in part to our efforts - but it still needs to get through the House and signed by Governor Baker - no easy task.

Massachusetts Senate passes economy-wide carbon pricing, net zero emissions target

Sales end tomorrow (2/13) at 2pm Eastern, and the drawing is at 3pm Eastern on Friday 2/14 - at the Old West Church in Boston and via live-stream. But we only have 100 tickets left out of our maximum 4000, and they're going fast! We're aiming to sell out - please get yours now!

www.carbonraffle.org

Thank you!
Peter

I just wanted to let everyone know that we sold out this morning, and the drawing will be tomorrow afternoon at 3.

Thanks to all for your support!
Peter

bob from exeter nh.

I heard from watertown service center that they will be opening a service center (and maybe supercharger?) in Peabody MA in the northshore mall. It seems they will do it in the old sears building that recently got vacated.

Any news or threads on this?

bob from exeter nh.

I heard from watertown service center that they will be opening a service center (and maybe supercharger?) in Peabody MA in the northshore mall. It seems they will do it in the old sears building that recently got vacated.

Any news or threads on this?
Indeed, there is a thread on this.
Tesla - North Shore Mall Gallery- Peabody