Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
Long time lurker, first post. Been a Tesla fan for years, ever since drooling over the roadster owned by the guy I work for. My wife and I have been loving our blue/white M3P PUP ever since we ordered it back in August 2018. Picked it up on a road trip in November 2018, and it's only gotten better since! There are more and more popping up in the Manchester Mill Yard - 2 black M3's, 1 red M3, 1 white M3P and 1 blue M3P.

It's by FAR the best car we have ever owned, and we have had quite a few over the years. I wound up creating a informational website about our Tesla and our experience so far, mainly to share with friends and family, and also as something to pull up on the browser when we give test rides. Let me know if any of this info is useful: Tanya & Keith's Tesla It shows a couple videos, one where Sentry mode saved us from a minor hit and run (careless co-worker) and also a deer nose-wiping incident.

We hope to attend some of the meetups once this Covid-19 insanity dies down. I may already know or follow some of you on twitter, I'm @airrocketglider (the name is a long story - it's a toy my kids and I invented & sell)

Attachments

• Jarvis 1.jpg
    Jarvis 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Jarvis 1.jpg
    Jarvis 1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: PeterK and Gwgan
Hey everyone! My apologies. Trying to keep track of every social media platform, forum thread etc is a bit of a logistical nightmare. Our next one is scheduled for this Sunday from 8-11am at the Lynnfield supercharger at the Market Street shopping center. Thanks for the support and we look forward to seeing more people at this event!
Sorry I had to miss the last one, got any other casual meet-ups coming up soon?

Is the dealership in Dedham good at fixing paint chips
Whoever did the coating can probably fix the paint chip but you can ask for an appointment in the app and see what they say. Tesla would probably want to replace the whole part with a mismatched panel ;)
Yes, wraps are for chips and other assaults; coatings are for the owner who has to wash and wax.

Would somebody mind going by your Tesla store and seeing if the model X's and the model s's have disappeared from the showroom please? If so would you please take a picture and post it in the roundtable thread? We're trying to get 10 confirms.

Would somebody mind going by your Tesla store and seeing if the model X's and the model s's have disappeared from the showroom please? If so would you please take a picture and post it in the roundtable thread? We're trying to get 10 confirms.
Not sure where the roundtable thread is...

I don't have pics but can confirm the following:
  • Peabody Location: no S or X on display in the showroom. Only a white Y (Performance). This was when I visited on 8/25.
  • Boston Showroom: S and Y on display (but doors are locked...due to Covid?) as of 9/5.

Reactions: Cape Coddess
Not sure where the roundtable thread is...

I don't have pics but can confirm the following:
  • Peabody Location: no S or X on display in the showroom. Only a white Y (Performance). This was when I visited on 8/25.
  • Boston Showroom: S and Y on display (but doors are locked...due to Covid?) as of 9/5.
Thank you. Does Peabody normally show s and x in the showroom?

Also, congratulations on your new model y. You are going to love love love it. I look for excuses to go drive around. I even do errands for my neighbors. It's crazy. I've never driven so much in my life.

(FYI
Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019-2020 Investors' Roundtable. )

Last edited:
Thank you. Does Peabody normally show s and x in the showroom?

Also, congratulations on your new model y. You are going to love love love it. I look for excuses to go drive around. I even do errands for my neighbors. It's crazy. I've never driven so much in my life.

(FYI
Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the 2019-2020 Investors' Roundtable. )
Thanks! I have a feeling I'm going to love it more than my SQ5. :)

That was my first and only time at Peabody but when I was looking up reviews I saw someone post pics in their Google review where they had a S, 3, and X in the showroom (this was earlier this year before the Y was released).

• Informative
Thanks! I have a feeling I'm going to love it more than my SQ5. :)

That was my first and only time at Peabody but when I was looking up reviews I saw someone post pics in their Google review where they had a S, 3, and X in the showroom (this was earlier this year before the Y was released).
Are you picking up in Dedham? I've only had great service with Dedham, but I've always kept my expectations really low. ;)

I was at the Natick Mall showroom about a week ago and they had all 4 models on display. I was there to check out the Y and they asked if I wanted to take one out for a spin. How can you say no to that? Went to the garage and they wiped it down. I did see a S there that is used for test drives.

• Informative