Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! What color?
Red multi-coat :D

USyEmP4.jpg

Reactions: chjch
Checking in...from Middlesex county. Took delivery 9/25/17 of my baby "Lightening7" (do you talk to your car?), a white on white (I have the discontinued white dash) Model S 75 (God intended the rear wheels to be the drive wheels), with Premium Upgrades (the stereo is awesome, the steering wheel is warm). I have the referrals for the 21" Arachnid wheels, which I'll either sell or powder coat white (and then be afraid of running on our roads here). When I wake up at night and can't get back to sleep, I go to the garage and climb in! Last week I disposed of all the petro chemicals in the garage and repainted it. No more oil changes, tune ups, brake jobs...what a transformation! Anyone interested in a Boston Metro meetup? Michael

Reactions: chjch
Checking in...from Middlesex county. Took delivery 9/25/17 of my baby "Lightening7" (do you talk to your car?), a white on white (I have the discontinued white dash) Model S 75 (God intended the rear wheels to be the drive wheels), with Premium Upgrades (the stereo is awesome, the steering wheel is warm). I have the referrals for the 21" Arachnid wheels, which I'll either sell or powder coat white (and then be afraid of running on our roads here). When I wake up at night and can't get back to sleep, I go to the garage and climb in! Last week I disposed of all the petro chemicals in the garage and repainted it. No more oil changes, tune ups, brake jobs...what a transformation! Anyone interested in a Boston Metro meetup? Michael

Welcome, Warbird! There are occasional Boston area meet ups, but fewer in the cold months. Keep an eye out for EV-related events and Cars & Coffees, where you'll have the opportunity to meet some fellow owners. There's also a New England Tesla Owners group on Meetup:
New England Tesla Motors Club (Boston, MA)

12/12 took delivery of mine; its been at the detailer since the 13th (I wanted to keep it for 1 night) getting color corrected, wrapped, and coated. should hopefully have it back tomorrow. I checked in on it yesterday, looks awesome, really wish Tesla's finish quality was better, but other than that, the 20 miles I've driven on it, have been awesome!