Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Englanders -- check in!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. from Cape Cod. Just picked our Model 3 SR+, 2nd electric car (other was an eGolf).

our Model 3 is without flaws, which reading here had me nervous (Tesla buying process is different, i.e. pay, drive off and let us know if you need something fixed...). Great car, drove home and the update made the screen layout suck balls, but hopefully they fix that.

With some luck we’ll have sold out by year end. It all depends on everyone out there. If I ever manage to get a retweet from Elon it’ll probably sell out overnight! :)

Hi all,
We didn't sell out by year end, but we did do better than ever before. Yesterday we sold the last of the 4000 tickets available - three weeks before our 2/24 ticket sales deadline!

The drawing is on February 26. We will start live-streaming from 2pm while we load the tickets in the drum in front of the auditors, then draw the winning tickets at 3pm.

5th Annual Climate XChange Tesla Raffle Drawing

Thanks to all who participated. We may need to go bigger next year!
Peter

Hi everybody- Northshore checking in (Beverly), got my Model Y LR just about a month ago and I've been loving it. Not to rip on other car makers, but my MY just seems to...make other cars look kinda stupid?

For example- I'm coming from a 2015 BMW 328 (which I loved- the handling was excellent), which had this amazing feature called "Triple Flash". It had its own setting in the control system and section in the manual. Triple Flash would flash the turn signal three times if you moved the turn signal stalk not all the way. This was touted as an amazing technological advancement. Yikes.

Anyway, looking forward to some twisty New England back roads this summer! Looking for local meetups if anybody knows of any. Thanks!

Hi everybody- Northshore checking in (Beverly), got my Model Y LR just about a month ago and I've been loving it. Not to rip on other car makers, but my MY just seems to...make other cars look kinda stupid?

For example- I'm coming from a 2015 BMW 328 (which I loved- the handling was excellent), which had this amazing feature called "Triple Flash". It had its own setting in the control system and section in the manual. Triple Flash would flash the turn signal three times if you moved the turn signal stalk not all the way. This was touted as an amazing technological advancement. Yikes.

Anyway, looking forward to some twisty New England back roads this summer! Looking for local meetups if anybody knows of any. Thanks!
Congratulations on your MY, and welcome!

There have been some group rides for this year posted on the Tesla Owners Northeast facebook group. If you do facebook, I would recommend joining that group. If you don't do facebook, those events are sometimes posted in this forum, but not consistently. Here are some of the drives currently queued up:

April 3: Lisbon, CT supercharger to Newport, RI - Evite invitation
June 5: Mount Wachusett Auto Road - Leominster, MA Supercharger to Top of Mount Wachusett - round trip
August 7: TBD - VT
October 2: NH Fall Foliage - Lincoln, NH Supercharger to North Conway, NH Supercharger via Kangamangus Highway - option for Mt. Washington
October 9: Maine Fall foliage - Medway, ME Supercharger round trip, returning to Medway, ME Supercharger. Trip info here in TMC organized by @Gwgan. Katahdin Scenic Byway Rally October 2021.

Congratulations on your MY, and welcome!

There have been some group rides for this year posted on the Tesla Owners Northeast facebook group. If you do facebook, I would recommend joining that group. If you don't do facebook, those events are sometimes posted in this forum, but not consistently. Here are some of the drives currently queued up:

April 3: Lisbon, CT supercharger to Newport, RI - Evite invitation
June 5: Mount Wachusett Auto Road - Leominster, MA Supercharger to Top of Mount Wachusett - round trip
August 7: TBD - VT
October 2: NH Fall Foliage - Lincoln, NH Supercharger to North Conway, NH Supercharger via Kangamangus Highway - option for Mt. Washington
October 9: Maine Fall foliage - Medway, ME Supercharger round trip, returning to Medway, ME Supercharger. Trip info here in TMC organized by @Gwgan. Katahdin Scenic Byway Rally October 2021.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the reply- the Mount Wachusett one sounds particularly interesting, and I'll hit up FB!

Thanks!

Reactions: Tdreamer