Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New estimated delivery on Tesla page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else seeing their time change?

I went from Oct - Dec 18 to just “Estimated delivery by Oct.'18”

Attachments

• D9B7B69A-3952-4F4B-A4F3-D8D8D54AC59A.jpeg
    D9B7B69A-3952-4F4B-A4F3-D8D8D54AC59A.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 163
So my girlfriend and I were on the reservation list from day one. I finally ordered the LR about 6 weeks after they said I could order because I was originally waiting for the base model, but decided I didn't want to chance losing the tax credit. Mine was ready about 3 weeks after I put my down payment on. My girlfriend just ordered her LR a week ago and they said it was ready for delivery THREE days later! She hadn't even had time to arrange a loan yet! Anyway, she called Tesla and told them it would have to wait in until mid-Sept. when we're back from vacation and they had no problem with that. I guess my point is that either the LR is not as popular as it was a few months ago or their production is really humming now or both. I don't see how they could possibly have cleared their entire backlog by now.

Reactions: Ron Kerensky
So my girlfriend and I were on the reservation list from day one. I finally ordered the LR about 6 weeks after they said I could order because I was originally waiting for the base model, but decided I didn't want to chance losing the tax credit. Mine was ready about 3 weeks after I put my down payment on. My girlfriend just ordered her LR a week ago and they said it was ready for delivery THREE days later! She hadn't even had time to arrange a loan yet! Anyway, she called Tesla and told them it would have to wait in until mid-Sept. when we're back from vacation and they had no problem with that. I guess my point is that either the LR is not as popular as it was a few months ago or their production is really humming now or both. I don't see how they could possibly have cleared their entire backlog by now.

It's pretty much a fact that they have a stockpile of RWD models at the ready. It's the AWD and AWDP models that are slacking.

Day 1 reservation. Configured RWD 4/19. Changed to AWD on 6/26. Added white interior whatever day that became available. Added FSD during the Q2 earnings call when they were talking about the new chip (that bumped me up from Sep-Nov to Oct-Dec). Edit button gone exactly 1 week ago. As of tonight back to Sep-Nov.

Called earlier today and was told that I don’t have a VIN yet, but that it was highly unusual for me to still be quasi waiting for over 4 months and I should expect progress very soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Stacks
Man, I still have my original estimate, my edit button is still there, and I STILL have the old version of the page.

I'd be really happy with the new version of the page even...

For those of you that have had changes, were you recent orders? I'll be excited about my delivery date potentially creeping up if so!

Man, I still have my original estimate, my edit button is still there, and I STILL have the old version of the page.

I'd be really happy with the new version of the page even...

For those of you that have had changes, were you recent orders? I'll be excited about my delivery date potentially creeping up if so!
I was in the exact same boat as you...until tonight. I finally had movement with the delivery date change. I'm still on the old page and still have the edit button, though. I'm a Jun 27 order and Oct 26, 2016 reservation holder.