Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New EV Owner

Finally decided to jump down the EV hole. But not mainly cause of EV, but cause Tesla's are just cool. Ordered my Y with an ETA of 7-10 weeks. Trading in a Lexus that is 13 years old.
Decided on a 3 year lease because if we don't like the EV, then we can just return it once the lease is over. My work has free charging and my condo has paid charging. So options are to just charge at work which is less than a few miles one way.

Ordered the Spidgen screen protector. Almost ordered the center consul area covers, but found out the 2021 has the matte black finish. Holding off on the spoiler until the car arrives.

Other than that, maybe a phone holder.

Haven't bought a new car since 13 years ago and with youtube, there are is so much info out there.

Finally decided to jump down the EV hole. But not mainly cause of EV, but cause Tesla's are just cool. Ordered my Y with an ETA of 7-10 weeks. Trading in a Lexus that is 13 years old.
Decided on a 3 year lease because if we don't like the EV, then we can just return it once the lease is over. My work has free charging and my condo has paid charging. So options are to just charge at work which is less than a few miles one way.

Ordered the Spidgen screen protector. Almost ordered the center consul area covers, but found out the 2021 has the matte black finish. Holding off on the spoiler until the car arrives.

Other than that, maybe a phone holder.

Haven't bought a new car since 13 years ago and with youtube, there are is so much info out there.
Congrats on buying a Tesla. Go to Amazon and search for model Y accessories. I bought a center console insert which is a sliding draw and it's awesome. I also bought my rubber floor mats (9 piece set) and a few other cool gadgets.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC