Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Evannex cubby compartment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes that Carina one is much nicer! I'm glad I didn't buy the Evannex one. Going to look into it

Looked into it. Problem is they are hand-made by one person and right now not taking orders. She is overwhelmed.

Last edited:
For those looking into the Carina tray, here is some product news from Carina. Looks like the Bjorn video I placed unthread created quite a demand when it was originally released.

New orders for 2016 is currently stopped

4th. of September Bjørn Nyland posted a review of my tray on Youtube. The orders came quickly from the US, Canada and Europe.

After 2 days the waiting time had risen to 4 months and I closed the shop for new orders. All customers have got an estimate on when their tray is expected to be made. Please remember that the trays are handmade by me and manufactured when ordered. I have limited time making them due to commitments both to work and my family.

My goal is to be finished with all orders before December this year.
1f642.png

The shop will then re-open with new prices. I have been told numerous times from the customers that the trays are too cheap. I started making these trays as a hobby in April 2015 (no taxes then). Now I have a small company (only myself) and have to pay income tax for the sales. I can't continue to make them with today’s price- and taxlevels.

EV Everything is making a much better tray than the Evannex tray. I bought the Evannex and it is way overpriced , too thin and poorly constructed.. If I did not like having a drawer so much, I would have sent it back. I am ordering the EV Everything one to see how it compares.

Just got one off ebay! Great product, way better plastic and quality, PLUS it has a "stop" so the drawer does not fall out of the cubby! no funky magnets, just a great fit! click locks in place. BTW, there is a cool rebate on them right now for $25.

Attachments

• low res.jpg
    low res.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: Jimmy 1
Love my Carina Tray so much I ordered a 2nd one as a gift... I helped create 2 new products on her page the first by ordering the first mulitcolor full alcantara tray, its alcantara outside with red alcantara interior... called the Premium Alcantara Tray Red with Red Tab
15194589_363701470629966_2783337897438054655_o.jpg

and second new product, the first tray with blue interior she's made. I gave this as a gift for a friend with a blue car.... heres a shot of the material on a blue car
15293372_364336257233154_962955679_o.jpg

and pictures of the first blue tray made :cool:

15542462_373901379609975_151195836641278753_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the eBay pics for the tray *might* show that the lower left side has a larger gap than the right side. It might be the camera angle. There are a couple of pics in that eBay link that show this. The grab handle seems more in line with the Tesla interior, but I think that our cars usually have us "push" to open something rather than pulling--at least initially.

@Tech_Guy enjoys posting these pics in various threads. I have to admit they are well done and the product looks fine and symmetrical unlike others out there. There is also a sticker guy that sells his wares on this forum and also does the same thing for every thread that involves something that can be related to his products. His pics are not as nice as yours, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reekdog
There is also a sticker guy that sells his wares on this forum and also does the same thing for every thread that involves something that can be related to his products. His pics are not as nice as yours, though.

Just want to be clear I'm just a customer not the maker or seller of the tray so I'm not selling my wares... rather I'm singing praises of it just like many of us do for Tesla for example....

Last edited: