Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New EVP

BBHighway

Feb 2, 2008
Don't know anything about this guy other than what is in the press release, but I see a car industry veteran as just what Tesla needs.

He should help some with Roadster production, a whole lot more with getting the Whitestar, er, I mean Model S going.

Last edited by a moderator:

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Nov 28, 2006
SF Bay Area
Tesla Executive Appointments

Tesla Motors - think

In addition to the appointment of to the role of Mike Donoughe to Executive Vice President to Vehicle Engineering and Manufacturing. There have been a couple of promotions:

It is also my pleasure to announce the promotion of Diarmuid O’Connell to a position of a Vice President-Business Development.

... I am pleased to announce the promotion of Darryl Siry to a Senior Vice President of Global Sales, Marketing & Service.

Tesla Motors - our company

Last edited:

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC