TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New EVP

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by BBHighway, Jul 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. BBHighway

BBHighway Member

2. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

#2 doug, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  3. BBHighway

BBHighway Member

#3 BBHighway, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2008
    Don't know anything about this guy other than what is in the press release, but I see a car industry veteran as just what Tesla needs.

He should help some with Roadster production, a whole lot more with getting the Whitestar, er, I mean Model S going.

4. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

#4 doug, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
    Tesla Executive Appointments

Tesla Motors - think

In addition to the appointment of to the role of Mike Donoughe to Executive Vice President to Vehicle Engineering and Manufacturing. There have been a couple of promotions:

Tesla Motors - our company

5. Finkenbusch

Finkenbusch Member

I wonder when the number of cars out on the street, customers at the wheels, will match the number of Teslas extended board members.