Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New features arriving for Model Y in 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Defuser :

giphy.gif

LOL. Seriously though, we're all anxiously awaiting.....

Did you pick up in Michigan? How was your experience at Tesla up in Troy? How long did it take to pickup once you got your VIN?

I got my VIN on Monday and called, it was manufactured that day and they said would likely be on a train to Ohio next day. Then a truck to here. Apparently has to be paid in full before crossing the Ohio border.... Stupid Michigan :/

Did you pick up in Michigan? How was your experience at Tesla up in Troy? How long did it take to pickup once you got your VIN?

I got my VIN on Monday and called, it was manufactured that day and they said would likely be on a train to Ohio next day. Then a truck to here. Apparently has to be paid in full before crossing the Ohio border.... Stupid Michigan :/
Yes, picked up in Clarkston. They are great there. Super quick and easy. The Troy gallery is ok. The sales lady didn’t really get back some email questions I had, but I ended up just calling Tesla and got the info.
I placed my order on 2/28, had a VIN the next day. I was not expecting that so I had to scramble to get my garage wired for 240 lol

Reactions: WolfHunter1043
It depends. The center console can be upgraded, at least one upgrade has been reported.
Aw RATS! My entire center console had to be replaced two weeks ago because it had failed springs. Wish I had known this.

Attachments

• 6E6F3DE5-862A-433C-AB73-EE07997C78FC.jpeg
    6E6F3DE5-862A-433C-AB73-EE07997C78FC.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 8221AC44-38F5-4C50-A45A-D432BEAF0BFC.jpeg
    8221AC44-38F5-4C50-A45A-D432BEAF0BFC.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I saw our local SC just got a huge number of Model Y's in for delivery. They were readying 9 for this afternnon. Every one of them was AWD LR and they all had the new center console and the same headlights. I also saw One Performance models with the upgrade wheels. The headlights all looked the same as the LR AWD with the Gemini wheels.

I need to look for a picture of what the new headlights look like. I did notice all the new inventory that arrived looked different than last years Model Y. But, here's one that I saw on the AWD LR:
IMG_2062.jpg

I believe these are not the new ones since they don't have the round beam on the very outside of the light.

New Headlight.png

Last edited: