Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New features on Android, version 2022.36.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Tesla app version 2022.3 6.2 on android, a pixel six pro with the latest and greatest Google updates. I'm not seeing any of the new features that are being publicized. Do I just not know where to look? Are these features only available in the car? I am confused! Thank you.

I have the Tesla app version 2022.3 6.2 on android, a pixel six pro with the latest and greatest Google updates. I'm not seeing any of the new features that are being publicized. Do I just not know where to look? Are these features only available in the car? I am confused! Thank you.
I have the exact same setup phone and code (on the model S). What features are you looking for?

Google and Apple app store app push schedule is wonky and usually delayed vs what Tesla advertizes. There is some geo-fencing, delaye between publication and regional releases. Suffice it to say the latest Android build as of Oct4/5th is 4.13.3-1334.

Sometimes the latest that the phone will pull is a few releases earlier and out of sync with latest car software features.

I have a Model 3. The Android app on my phone is 4.13.1334 - a51ff21b0d. It was updated seven days ago. I've been reading about a new energy feature that gives you lots of data about energy consumption and such. That's the stuff I'm looking for mostly. Thanks for the clarification about the version numbers!