Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Features Rundown?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure this has been asked but don't know where to find it. Is there somewhere that lists all the new features that are coming or have arrived, and their status? For example, Tesla's website still doesn't list heated steering wheel as a feature that I see. And for the next new feature that they are rolling out, I'd like to know what they are and when they are rolled out.

I'm not sure I'm saying this clearly, but hopefully someone understands me. :)

If you go to tesla.com and select model Y and scroll all the way down to Spec and click to expand list you should see key features. For new features, I have always found it easy to search youtube as you can find a video on it as soon as new features are announced.

This is a good one
Keep in mind, Tesla updates their vehicles on a daily basis, there are a lot of changes happening that are under the hood, you would need to take the car apart and compare every part. Still nice to know what has changed in case you want to upgrade 2020 to 2021, that is what I am doing with my Model Y :)