TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New finance deal

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by blobert07, Jan 22, 2016.

1. blobert07

blobert07 Member

The website looks like they are doing PCP's on a good rate 5.9 % on large deposits or 2k minimum, they seem to be very attractive ?

Have I read it right that the 5 k grant is reducing to 2.5 k after Feb 1st ??

2. TC56

TC56 Member

The date for the grant change is 1st March. However :
    To encourage zero emission vehicles and maximise the number of everyday motorists who can benefit, a price cap for Category 2 and 3 vehicles will operate from 1 March. Vehicles that cost £60,000 and above will no longer be eligible for the grant. There will be a derogation for Category 1 vehicles, which will remain eligible for the full grant.

So, if I read that correctly, Tesla is a Cat 1 car, so will still be eligible for the grant, but the grant will be £4,500 from 1st March.

3. Dan43

Dan43 Member

Be interesting to see if Model X finance could match this finance model?

4. blobert07

blobert07 Member

thx for the clarity

I need to get 10 k together then it works out for me I do 15 k - 18 k miles per year, about £600 /mth for a S70 with auto p ? just concerned about the Real world miles I woul do a50 miles a day for 3 /4 days a week ?

not sure on the 70D or auto P ?? I do a lot of motorway driving ??

5. blobert07

blobert07 Member

Had a call from Tesla Stockport 15mins after expressing an interest with part x guy said delivery was june time not march as intimated on the web site, gives me chance to sell mine anyone want an a6 Avant 50 k miles lo