Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New finance deal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The date for the grant change is 1st March. However :
To encourage zero emission vehicles and maximise the number of everyday motorists who can benefit, a price cap for Category 2 and 3 vehicles will operate from 1 March. Vehicles that cost £60,000 and above will no longer be eligible for the grant. There will be a derogation for Category 1 vehicles, which will remain eligible for the full grant.

So, if I read that correctly, Tesla is a Cat 1 car, so will still be eligible for the grant, but the grant will be £4,500 from 1st March.

The date for the grant change is 1st March. However :
To encourage zero emission vehicles and maximise the number of everyday motorists who can benefit, a price cap for Category 2 and 3 vehicles will operate from 1 March. Vehicles that cost £60,000 and above will no longer be eligible for the grant. There will be a derogation for Category 1 vehicles, which will remain eligible for the full granth

So, if I read that correctly, Tesla is a Cat 1 car, so will still be eligible for the grant, but the grant will be £4,500 from 1st March.

thx for the clarity

I need to get 10 k together then it works out for me I do 15 k - 18 k miles per year, about £600 /mth for a S70 with auto p ? just concerned about the Real world miles I woul do a50 miles a day for 3 /4 days a week ?

not sure on the 70D or auto P ?? I do a lot of motorway driving ??